• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop // Permanently Closed //

oh a restock nice! is it possible to put any items on hold? i was hoping to get 6 blue and 6 pink hydrangeas!

oh a restock nice! is it possible to put any items on hold? i was hoping to get 6 blue and 6 pink hydrangeas!

Sure thing ! Holding isn't necessary because I do restock them regularly so there won't really be a run-out on them : )

I'd like to order:
2 Blue Roses
2 Purple Pansies

Sure ! Adding you right now !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I would like to order all of your pink lilies, pink roses, pink cosmos, and blue roses please!

Sure thing ! Your total will be 10 Blue roses, 5 Pink roses, 13 Pink cosmos, and 6 Pink Lilies. 34 TBT Total, is this okay?

Hello nanpan,

I would like to order 10 units of:
-Pink Azalea
-Pink Hydrangea
-Sweet Olive
-Holly

If I am not mistaken, all of these are bushes :) This order might look huge, but I currently have no bushes at all in my AC:NL town ^^

Hello nanpan,

I would like to order 10 units of:
-Pink Azalea
-Pink Hydrangea
-Sweet Olive
-Holly

If I am not mistaken, all of these are bushes :) This order might look huge, but I currently have no bushes at all in my AC:NL town ^^

Not huge at all : ) I'll add you right now and just let me know when your gates are open.

Sending TBT, and gates are open! I'll be AFK.

Last edited:
eS8bZki.gif

// everything is now 1 TBT !! //

♡ Don't forget to like my post ! ♡

♡ Orders over 60 will have to be pick up ♡

◆ Available ◆

◇ Hybrids ◇

?30 Gold Roses

Restock Soon // Purple Roses

?14 Purple Pansies

?20 Orange Roses

?20 Orange Lilies

Restock Soon // Pink Lilies

Restock Soon // Pink Roses

Restock Soon // Pink Cosmos

Restock Soon // Blue Roses

?31 Blue Pansies

?4 Black Lilies

?11 Black Roses
◇ Bushes ◇

Restock Soon // Blue Hydrangea

?40 Pink Hydrangea

Restock Soon // White Azalea

?10 Pink Azalea

?10 Holly

Restock Soon // Sweet Olive
◇ Tree Saplings ◇

?10 Normal Tree Saplings

Restock Soon // Cedar Tree Saplings

Hiya could I buy 2 golden roses and 6 pink hydrangea? 8 TBT altogether right?

Last edited:
Can I buy the rest of your normal saplings and 10 blue pansies?

x10 Gold Roses
x10 Orange Roses
x5 Orange Lilies
x20 Pink Hydrangeas
x10 Holly Starts

Total: 55 TBT

may ii get 20 gold roses please

20tbt

Last edited:
I can deliver to everyone now, whoever's gates open I see first is the order I'll go in : )

Back