• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop // Permanently Closed //

Alright, then I'll buy 20 gold roses for 20 TBT. Will it be a pick-up or delivery?

Alright, they're open!

Hello there! I think you forgot my order from Nana's shop a few days ago :(
I manage to get some items now so can I change my order and just add hybrids you're selling?

Hello there! I think you forgot my order from Nana's shop a few days ago :(
I manage to get some items now so can I change my order and just add hybrids you're selling?

oh yes ! I had your items ready, I just forgot to contact you !! but that's fine of course you can always change your order !! : )

Hello :) I would love to buy all of your pink lillies please and all your pink tulips. So that would be 47 tbt.

Last edited:
Yes to both ! Just add my fc and I'll deliver in about 10 minutes : )

Last edited:
I'd like 4 purple pansies and 4 purple tulips! For a total of 8 TBT.

Back