• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 🌙PERMANENTLY CLOSED🌙 ~ ⭐ Bcmii's Villager Emporium ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town Name: Moondew
Player Name: Olivia
FC: added ^^
Villager: Zucker
Times you are available: All day
Total (in TBT): 15

im just gonna slide this in here laughcries

Last edited:
Town Name: Moondew
Player Name: Olivia
FC: added ^^
Villager: Zucker
Times you are available: All day

im just gonna slide this in here laughcries

Thanks for being such a loyal customer! Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete any more orders until tomorrow evening, if that is fine. I'll add you to the waitlist, though.

Last edited:
Town Name: =^w^=
Player Name: Kitten
FC: 1607-2282-2780
Villager: Bianca
Times you are available: mostly 7pm-10pm CST but also available during the day! Available all day tomorrow too since it's Sunday~
Total (in TBT): 10
Thank you :)

Town Name: =^w^=
Player Name: Kitten
FC: 1607-2282-2780
Villager: Bianca
Times you are available: mostly 7pm-10pm CST but also available during the day! Available all day tomorrow too since it's Sunday~
Thank you :)

Thank you for your order! I'll add you to the waitlist and VM you when it is ready!

Hey again- moving my order over here! 🙃

Town Name: Sinatra
Player Name: Abby
FC: 4442-5719-5828
Villager: Coco
Times you are available: Whenever! I have notifications on.

Thank you. You’ve got street cred, so I’ll send the TBT in advance!

Hey! Sorry for the delay! I am having some difficulties getting Coco to move out. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes and I can't figure out why she won't go into boxes. I must be doing something wrong that I'm not realizing. I sincerely apologize--I am so so sorry. Unfortunately, I have classes tomorrow and it's getting late. I need to get to bed, so I will refund your TBT.

If you can wait until tomorrow, I will get you Coco free of charge as a way to apologize for the major inconvenience I've caused. Just let me know if and when you'd be available.

I'm sending back your TBT right now!

Hey! Sorry for the delay! I am having some difficulties getting Coco to move out. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes and I can't figure out why she won't go into boxes. I must be doing something wrong. I sincerely apologize--I am so so sorry. Unfortunately, I have classes tomorrow so I need to get to bed, so I will refund your TBT.

If you can wait until tomorrow, I will get you Coco free of charge as a way to apologize for the major inconvenience I've caused. Just let me know if and when you'd be available.

I'm sending back your TBT right now!

That is absolutely no problem at all! I totally understand. You don’t have to refund me/giveaway Coco either. I’ll send the TBT your way once this is sorted out. These things happen. 😄

I’ll come back around anytime tomorrow. Simply message me/like this post so I get emailed. Please don’t be sorry!

Hello again!

It appears that someone stole Coco's spot when the game changed to the next day. I'm sorry about this. I'll send you the payment anyway as an apology for the hassle.

Thank you for reaching out, though! I really appreciated it. 😙

Hi!

I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall that if all your villager spots are filled, you still have the option to invite a moving villager into your town. I believe that when you invite them, it gives you the option to choose a villager from your town to boot, so that the moving villager can take their place.

I just asked about it on the New Leaf general forum to see if someone could confirm this. If you want to, we can try it out once I get home later and have access to my 3DS. I'll update you if someone answers my question! :)

Alrighty- we can give it a shot! I’ll do some legwork on my end to see if I can’t get anyone to leave, too.

Town Name: Holtern
Player Name: Tanja
FC: 0232-7952-7673
Villager: Rosie the cat
Times you are available: between 10 am and 11 pm CET

Town Name: Holtern
Player Name: Tanja
FC: 0232-7952-7673
Villager: Rosie the cat
Times you are available: between 10 am and 11 pm CET

Thank you for your order! I will VM you when Rosie is ready to be picked up! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back