• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Perfect apples (non-native) at a premium/Royal crown in store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Lios

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
If anyone wants to sell their perfect apples at my town, let me know. Tips aren't required but are always appreciated.

I also have a royal crown for sale in my Able Sisters today, although it'll cost 1,440,000 bells since I have the Bell Boom ordinance enacted.

Hey, are the apples still on premium?
I'd love to come over to sell my extra perfects ~ ♪

NightDelight, I can re-open for you once you've added me. I might be heading out for a bit soon, but I shouldn't be gone for too long.

I am at the store right now, I could come later tonight or just forget about it. I don't mind :3

Ah, gotcha. My Re-Tail won't close for another eight hours, so just let me know whenever you're available.

Okay. Thank you.
I'm using a mobile device right now and it won't allow friend codes to be shown for some reason... Could you type it out please?

Okay. Thank you.
I'm using a mobile device right now and it won't allow friend codes to be shown for some reason... Could you type it out please?
My FC is 0602-7072-0245.

EDIT: I see you've added me, so I've got my gate open for you now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back