• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

Sugarella :rolleyes: Bloobloop, Hatori, SuperStar2361, P o c k y, and Buddy

You take that back, she's an innocent sweetheart!

xD I never thought I'd ever be mentioned here
but I'm happy to talk with anyone and my inbox is usually full empty c:
just VM me just in case

I never thought I'd be mentioned either to be honest, I'm kinda just here stalking this thread.

did anybody mention me? no? ok...i'll go back to my cave of roleplaying ;;

Your missing the point of this thread. Just because someone didn't mention you does not mean that no one likes you. I don't get why people are getting sad they're not mentioned, does it even really matter?

Sugarella :rolleyes: Bloobloop, Hatori, SuperStar2361, P o c k y, and Buddy

You take that back, she's an innocent sweetheart!

xD I never thought I'd ever be mentioned here
but I'm happy to talk with anyone and my inbox is usually full empty c:
just VM me just in case

hi Lucanosa! I've never seen you around the forums.
How are you doing?

painfully obvious sarcasm

Last edited:
hmm i don't know that many people on here tbh but i'd probably wanna talk to people who's been into love live recently bc i know there's quite a few on here that likes it i just don't know who they are;;; (llsif thread is dead why)

The people who makes posts about me
They know me more than I know myself.
Destined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamzee and Jav because they seem so cool and I wish that I could be like the cool kids

Oh well I feel special now:
Pokemanz
Esphas
Buddy
Justice
Moko
Piichii(I'm just not good at spelling your user)
Lixx
Izzy reincarnated

The cool people
Oh and carfax

KiloPatches, she was nice and lovely but she just kind of left but not really? she doesn't recognize me but that's understandable

Javocado, I have a feeling I got on their nerves for some reason because I do behave quite annoyingly sometimes without thought. it's really just kind of who I am? but I do apologize for calling you a kid and for underestimating your mad gaming skills

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR USERNAME!!!!!! LIKE BUDDY (JACOB_IWAII) AND MOKO (FORGET ORIGINAL) AND SO MANY OTHERS........ I AM SORRY YOU FEEL IGNORED BY SENPAI. THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. SENPAI NOTICES. PLEASE FORGIVE SENAPI. :(

And who are my "Senpais"?
I go ahead and talk to them if I have something to say? Its not that big a deal to me, really.

Jubs, of course.
Jake. I mean really, is there any question?
Probably jasa11

Probably worthwhile getting to know oath.
Put Jav and Kistofur (sp.?) in there too.

Bubbeslena, totally
I could say the same for Viixen.
And Royce, naturally.

Miharu and Buddy, we talk often enough and I have explained at great length why you both are totally Senpai to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ADDING TO MY LIST!!!!!!

DaCoSim..... FOR SURE..... FO. SHO.

Bowie I would like to meet. Its Bowie!

Mega_Cabbage. Yes.

Jackofspadesman. YES!

FancyThat and Diamondarcadia are my HEROINES FOR LIFE!

Born2BWild

Drew1234

Rainbowdsh

These people are Senpai for very special reasons. This is more of a shout out than anything.

Ohh god. I don't even know!

I really want to talk to Jint. Her artwork is just sadioajdsia and all of her icons are amazing- she's really nice too! I would love to talk to her or even learn from her, because she's one of the people who inspired me to get a tablet ^^

Back