• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 🎉 pay-it-forward giveaway 🎉 COMPLETE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

ign: Lavender
island: Star Peak
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Roxy10 you have been so kind and generous to me and I will never be able to express how thankful I am <3

This is so freaking sweet. <3

ign: Alessa
island: Erinland
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @tealbear remembered a DIY I wanted from a big yardsale style giveaway that was gone before I got there and when she got another one, she legit remembered to message me to give it to me. omg.
And @KAYYBE let me just come over and like catch leaves and shake trees for pinecones and acorns randomly and then had to leave and messaged me later because she was free again. She didn't have to do that!!

I could keep going for so many people. Y'all are crazy dope.

ign: Emmaka

island: Destiny

tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @sheilaa has been my Discord chat buddy for years. She's cool and funny and I'm super lucky to have a friend like her. There are countless other people I could compliment though, TBT is full of wonderful members :)

ign: emily
island: seoul
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @LilBabyDelirium - i love your wishing well idea and i appreciate that you've given me some stuff in the past!

thanks for hosting!

ign: Sonic
island: Green Hill
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: I have to pick one person??? @KAYYBE love you for the affordable mushroom stuff, don't think my island would look as good without your help.

i have been given a lot of kindness on the forums recently and i want to pay it forward!
so, i'm doing a giveaway, where the aim is to pay-it-forward even more!!

💖🎉🎈🎉💖

*new* wonderful prize additions by @Whohaw !
(with special thanks to @Crash , @BluebearL and @jihux !)

HOW IT WORKS:
- i will announce two winners picked by a random number generator with entries as the post numbers
- giveaway ends AUGUST 8th at 11.59am CST
- enter only once, duplicate entries will not be counted
- winners have 24HR to respond and coordinate on their furniture and DIY picks

🌈🏕🌤🏝🌈

HOW TO ENTER:
- post here ONCE with the following form:
Code:
ign: 
island: 
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment:

⚡🐣🎁🐣⚡

PRIZES FOR EACH WINNER:
- 30 TBT
- 30 NMT
- 1 Robot Hero
- 5 furniture catalog items of their choice (i have 80% of the catalog and will work with you to find 5 you want !)
- 20 star fragments
- 30 iron nuggets
- 30 young spring bamboo pieces
- choice of 2 of the following DIYs:
- bamboo partition
- bamboo shoot lamp
- bamboo wand
- bonsai shelf
- bunny day glowy garland
- bunny day fence
- bunny day wreath
- cherry blossom pochette
- cool pansy crown
- diy workbench
- garden wagon
- giant teddy bear
- lily record player
- lucky gold cat
- nova light
- mermaid bed
- mermaid chair
- mermaid dresser
- mum wreath
- rose wreath
- shell wand
- starry sands flooring
- terrarium
- tulip surprise box
- tulip wreath
- windflower fan

🥈🏆🎶🏆🥈

GOOD LUCK & PAY KINDNESS FORWARD ALWAYS!!

Current Entries:
icylucario
ladyphantomofmusic
oldcatlady
justalittlemad
witchy_trixie
tajikey
kittykat11
skunk
wanderlust//
atomicnyx
*maddy*
your local wild child
debeers
zazagirl12
blushingtokki77
anblick
thatonemarshalfangirl
bloobloop
hedgehugs
Ign- millfred
Island- Valinor
I tag @honeybebop because they were the first person who interacted with me on these forums and were super patient and nice!

get your entries in by hyping up your fellow forumers! :geek:

IGN Insulaire
ISLAND Slow Wave
TAG I gotta give a shoutout to @BalloonFight for helping me out with tracking down some hard to find items and keeping an eye out for things I mentioned I was looking for. I’ve never had a bad trading experience on the forum, but this member definitely goes above and beyond the already great trading everyone here is doing :)

ign: Coral
island: Isla Sorna
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Wyndaria The most fun to play AC with.

ign: Shannelise
island: Alfheim
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Whohaw for being super kind and generous doing free cataloging with so many items that the nooklings have been so bad at having in their shop

ign: Ally
island: Floaroma
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Crash for being the most wonderful human being I know. Your kindness will sit with me forever, and I hope u are always happy, u deserve to be🖤

extending this to 12AM EST tonight bc i'm not available to run the randomizer right now, haha!! so good luck to more peoples!

Hey @dino I already entered, but I wanted to say thank you to you for doing this and to everyone, good luck to you all.

Back