• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 🎉 pay-it-forward giveaway 🎉 COMPLETE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

dino

resplendent blueberry corndog
Bells
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
i have been given a lot of kindness on the forums recently and i want to pay it forward!
so, i'm doing a giveaway, where the aim is to pay-it-forward even more!!

💖🎉🎈🎉💖

*new* wonderful prize additions by @Whohaw !
(with special thanks to @Crash , @BluebearL and @jihux !)

WINNERS:
🎉 🎉 CONGRATS @kittykat11 and @*Maddy* !!! 🎉 🎉

HOW IT WORKS:
- i will announce two winners picked by a random number generator with entries as the post numbers
- giveaway ends AUGUST 8th at 11.59pm CST
- enter only once, duplicate entries will not be counted
- winners have 24HR to respond and coordinate on their furniture and DIY picks

🌈🏕🌤🏝🌈

HOW TO ENTER:
- post here ONCE with the following form:
Code:
ign: 
island: 
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment:

⚡🐣🎁🐣⚡

PRIZES FOR EACH WINNER:
- 30 TBT
- 30 NMT
- 1 Robot Hero
- 5 furniture catalog items of their choice (i have 80% of the catalog and will work with you to find 5 you want !)
- 20 star fragments
- 30 iron nuggets
- 30 young spring bamboo pieces
- choice of 2 of the following DIYs:
- bamboo partition
- bamboo shoot lamp
- bamboo wand
- bonsai shelf
- bunny day glowy garland
- bunny day fence
- bunny day wreath
- cherry blossom pochette
- cool pansy crown
- diy workbench
- garden wagon
- giant teddy bear
- lily record player
- lucky gold cat
- nova light
- mermaid bed
- mermaid chair
- mermaid dresser
- mum wreath
- rose wreath
- shell wand
- starry sands flooring
- terrarium
- tulip surprise box
- tulip wreath
- windflower fan

🥈🏆🎶🏆🥈

THANKS FOR ENTERING & PAY KINDNESS FORWARD ALWAYS!!

Current Entries:
icylucario
ladyphantomofmusic
oldcatlady
justalittlemad
witchy_trixie
tajikey
kittykat11
skunk
wanderlust//
atomicnyx
*maddy*
your local wild child
debeers
zazagirl12
blushingtokki77
anblick
thatonemarshalfangirl
bloobloop
hedgehugs
smore-gore
insulaire
lunar_mako
shannelise
allybishop
keyla
fennekins

Last edited:
I am not sure if I am doing this right for tagging users, but here we go.

Name: IcyLucario
Island: Infinity
@tealbear Thank you for the DIY Recipe for the Cherry Rug, it meant a lot to me that you were willing to help other players like me who are new to the game.

some stellar new prizes added thanks to the kindness of BTF users!! OMG! 🙀🤯😍

name: Trixie
island: Moonbrew
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Elle00 is so wonderful! They helped me store a bunch of items on their island before I restarted. They were so patient, kind and even let me shop in their stores and chopped trees to make more room for my junk! 💗

ign: Emi
island: Okunoshima
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Mello ur my fav belltree person, thank u for always giving me bells to fuel my hoarding problem! :)

ign: claudia
island: peachwood
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Whohaw thanks for being so kind all the time and letting everyone catalog everything for free!

IGN: AtomicNyx
Island: Isla Luna
Tag 1 bell tree user & give them a compliment: @AutomationAir is genuinely such a lovely, understanding and trustworthy person. They have helped SO many people obtain their ultimate dreamies through amiibo cycling. Can't thank you enough! ♡♡♡

entry list updated. loving seeing all these heartfelt kindnesses from bell tree users! 😍

ign: Maddy
island: Moon Bay
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Peach_Jam helped me get through a load of my wishlist and was just generally really kind and patient!! Thanks again!

ign: Matty
island: Evwirt
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Mick you’re always so cool to talk with. Thanks for the diys and Wild Child Squad forever!

ign: sushi chef
island: peach
tag 1 bell tree user & give them a kind comment/compliment: @Whohaw thanks for hosting the free cataloging events. You are so kind, patient, and generous!

Back