• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Paradox Chapter 21 UP!

JJH0369 said:
Bulerias said:
JJH0369 said:
So Fior is ebil?!? Good chapter, left many unanswered questions that I'm sure will be answered later. Right?

BTW Gabby, I believe many of us were trying to end that conversation.

;)
Fior is... a complicated character. The thirst for honor is slowly corrupting him, but... well, let me just say that all questions will be answered by the end, though.

Also... that old man near the end could, may I say, become an important character. Don't take my word for it though... just keep reading.

:p
Like so many people in the real world these days... Not caring who they strike down just so they can be on top.

And I assumed the old man would return, I think he may be one of the dieities Alejandra was talking about. Am I correct?
Exactly, though I think Fior is a decidedly more complicated character than most people aspiring to be the best. He was shunned by his parents, and his brother took the throne, who later drove him out of that land. So Fior is naturally scarred, and is... basically, angry at the entire world.

Umm... I don't want to answer that question, but let me just say that Alejandra wasn't talking about anyone specific when she referenced deities. What she wanted to do was just scare off Fior.

Mmkay, I'm almost done with Chapter 24... we've got a total of 85 pages on Word right now and roughly 36K words. I still have a long way to go, I just realized...

Let me throw out a hint... Jericho experienced heaven, but that's only... well, half of it, if you get my meaning...

once that whole part is over with, there's going to be an absolutely EPIC battle between Lord Katos' army and the round-faced guy's army... you'll see. D:

*sigh* In case this problem phails to leave, Bul could you PM me the story if this topc gets closed? Just asking ahead of time.

JJH0369 said:
*sigh* In case this problem phails to leave, Bul could you PM me the story if this topc gets closed? Just asking ahead of time.
If this problem continues I'll just start deleting posts and banning members, so no worries. <3

Bulerias said:
JJH0369 said:
If this problem continues I'll just start deleting posts and banning members, so no worries. <3
*hands Bul his ban stick*

I added Ice Missiles, and a Fire Plasma Beam over the time that I "Borrowed" it.

no Spider Ball though

:(

So Prop... READ IT YET? D:

By the way, I wonder if any of you noticed the paradoxes up until now... like, Alejandra's wings, for example. One hand they're great, one the other hand... not so much, since it's warning her of danger.

Bulerias said:
By the way, I wonder if any of you noticed the paradoxes up until now... like, Alejandra's wings, for example. One hand they're great, one the other hand... not so much, since it's warning her of danger.
Eh, I'm still a bit confused about exactly what a paradox is. I'm not very smart.

Back