• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Posts
10,984
Bells
950
Points
0
Hello everyone. Do you remember me? I hope so. Hey, sorry about my long absence for the past 1-2 weeks. I've been playing RuneScape a lot, I'm a member now. That's why I've been gone so long, doing a lot of things on RS.

Also, I see that there have been a lot of changes made. Storm ,you have the new ranks added, plus more sages. Well, I won't be here for long, maybe just for a little while.
 
SMARTTECHDRAGON15 said:
Hello everyone. Do you remember me? I hope so. Hey, sorry about my long absence for the past 1-2 weeks. I've been playing RuneScape a lot, I'm a member now. That's why I've been gone so long, doing a lot of things on RS.

Also, I see that there have been a lot of changes made. Storm ,you have the new ranks added, plus more sages. Well, I won't be here for long, maybe just for a little while.
WELCOME BACK SMARTTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
hey... i play RS, im level 51 right now


^_^ i always play in world 28, and go by 347fish


:) im not a member though


:(
 
this game, in my opinion was the greatest RPG since Paper Mario 1, or Earthbound. I loved everything about it, all the side quests, the story, the music was awsome too, what did you guys think about it?
 
PM2 was great!

I also like other RPGs like Gladius, have you ever played that?
 
It was great, but the side-kicks resembled the first ones, but otherwise it's he best game ever!
 
i liked it. I mean I tink I liked the first more though.
I loved the town of penguins in the first one where they all thought you killed the mayor. :lol:
 
PIRANHA2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PM2 was great!

I also like other RPGs like Gladius, have you ever played that?
i've never played gladius, was it any good?
Definetly. Lucus Arts made it. The music is great!
 
Yea I am a level 63 on RS, but I quit playing. I dedicated my whole last summer to that. I started out in the beggining of summer and in the end I was level 63. If you put your mind to it, with lots of hard work (and find friends in the right places), you will dominate that game.
 
ZERO_13 said:
on my opinion the best rpg for GC is Tales Of Symphonia. but pm2 was good too.
wasn't tales of symphonia part of the mana Series... that series has died unfortunatly


:(
 
I wouldn't say the best, but its up there. The best rpg i think will be the new loz coming out, but right now its second only to Windwaker. Thats my opinion.
 
BASTOISE99 said:
I wouldn't say the best, but its up there. The best rpg i think will be the new loz coming out, but right now its second only to Windwaker. Thats my opinion.
I agree, but I haven't ever played ToS...
 
Back
Top