• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway [paid giveaway]Mystery Pokemon Giveaway! Includes shinies, legends, etc.!

Tell me when we can trade again! (I don't mind waiting for people who didn't go yet)

Alright! I'll wait a little for ShayminSkies, if they don't trade within 5 min, I'll request a trade to you :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My name is Leah

That's odd....you're showing up as a passerby??

Thank you!!! On a different topic do you happen to have a charmander I can purchase?

Thank you!!! On a different topic do you happen to have a charmander I can purchase?

Just a Charmander? B/c I have a level 100 Charizard. If you want, I can breed you a competitive Charmander :)

Last edited:
Nah just a charmander but how much for a competitive bread charmander?

I can breed you a basic 5 iv one for 30

Add on a free random egg move (0tbt)
Add on 3 tbt per extra egg move
Add 5 tbt for HA
Free good nature
Megastone for 15 tbt
Evs for 10 tbt (fully ev trained, wherever you want or by what Smogon suggests)

Of course, the above are optional, just add ons :)

I think I will do that but one more thing do you have any shiny charmanders?

I think I will do that but one more thing do you have any shiny charmanders?

I do not. I can refer you to Infinity or Shiryaku (however they spell their username) they have shiny competitive pokes for 50-100 tbt each

Back