• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Overwatch: Blizzard's new FPS

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
This game was announced yesterday at Blizzcon. Anyone else excited for it, despite it looking like the ultimate Team Fortress clone?

I mean, check out this awesome cinematic!

Gameplay trailer

The hero I'll most likely be playing:

It looks interesting, reminds me a lot of TF2 but I like the art color. It's vibrant I guess. Don't think it will do that well since I can see most people dismissing it as a hatless version of TF2 lol

Blizzard made cinematics are always good to watch.

I think I'll pass on this game though. I've gotten away from Blizzard games as I've gotten less interested in grindfests as I used to be.

Not really into FPS games, so I'll probably give it a miss unless my friends are really into it.

looks pretty fun actually. I like Mercy, Hanzo, and Widowmaker. All of those guys look like a lot of fun to play as. Looking forward to the release of this game

Last edited:
I heard about this game from my cousin who works at Blizzard in Austin (where I currently reside ;D). The game looks really promising, and I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm glad Blizzard's trying something new. GL competing with the TF2 fandom XD

It is certainly intriguing though if I'll play it or not remains to be seen. Tracer is probably my favourite class so far as well. I have a soft spot for such attack styles.

I'm really torn about whether or not I'll play it. I guess it depends greatly on how the gameplay and mechanics feel.

Back