other message boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCourtnee

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Posts
2,458
Bells
3,085
Dragon Tokens
0
are you on any other message boards?

i dont go on forums very often anymore. i mainly come here.

the other messages boards i sometimes go on are:

tamatalk
tama-zone
pokecommunity (i think thats the name i havent been there in a long time)

but yeahh
 
I'm still a member on a load of forums, but most of them I've left, causing a scene or been chased out of. :p
 
Mario Kart Wii.

But the site got invaded by newfags and I decided to leave. Some person I know is planning to hack MKW forums.
 
NikoKing said:
Mario Kart Wii.

But the site got invaded by newfags and I decided to leave. Some person I know is planning to hack MKW forums.
That plan fell apart due to poor planning
 
Nope. This is the only forum I belong to .. I may have signed up for some other smaller animal crossing forums when the game first came out, but all of them have closed down.
 
Kobry614 said:
NikoKing said:
Mario Kart Wii.

But the site got invaded by newfags and I decided to leave. Some person I know is planning to hack MKW forums.
That plan fell apart due to poor planning
that's mario445 basically.
 
Steam forums and Paradox Interactive forums. I rather like the Paradox Interactive forums. Very intelligent group of people. The steam forums on the other hand...
 
beehdaubs said:
Steam forums and Paradox Interactive forums. I rather like the Paradox Interactive forums. Very intelligent group of people. The steam forums on the other hand...
The_steam_community.jpg
 
Nowhere anymore.

WI
TBT
J~W
GG2

Were my mains. (Besides for TBT still is.)

I've joined a ton of others but stayed for like a day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top