• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🍄 otaku’s ‘shroom stop 🍄 | accepting tbt and gyroids! |2/2 spots filled | pinglist open

Great!
Could I get a custom mushroom for a friend? She's been a bit sad recently and we have a shared oc that would cheer her up. His name is ollie. I'll attach a few references.
Anyway, feel free to draw him in any pose and color! Hopefully this isn't too much of an order, I'll willingly pay more than 14 tbt if you need. Thank you! <3 eggo
oh my god he’s gorgeous :0 ofc i’ll draw him, ty tessa :’3

@Oblivia hey! its been a little while since you’ve ordered, and i plan on opening slots this weekend, so pls let me know if you still wanna buy! when i re-open i might give up your slot but feel free to let me know if you still want art and i’ll be happy to add you into a slot.

Back