• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Orion's Shop || RVs, Unorderables, Island Items, Streetpass, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm back again, haha :D

☁︎Order Form☁︎
Mayor: Momoka
Town: Kitamura
Item(s): Pink azalea start x3, white azalea start x8, pink hydrarangea start x3
Total TBT: 28

Hi! Order will be fulfilled later on today! ^-^

Last edited:
Forgot to check on the thread since the forums were a little busy today lol, but I'm ready to pick it up! I'll most likely go to bed in an hour or so, but I can also pick them up tomorrow morning c:

Forgot to check on the thread since the forums were a little busy today lol, but I'm ready to pick it up! I'll most likely go to bed in an hour or so, but I can also pick them up tomorrow morning c:

No worries! I am however gone all day >.<

Oh, sorry to be a bother but would you mind coming to my town? I'm trying to get 100 visitors for the train station renovation c: It's fine if you can't!

Oh, sorry to be a bother but would you mind coming to my town? I'm trying to get 100 visitors for the train station renovation c: It's fine if you can't!

Oh sure! No problem :3 Just open your gates when you're ready!

Last edited:
Hiya!
Mayor: Chana
Town: Roselia
Item(s): Kotatsu, Lovely Wall Clock,& Papa Panda
Total TBT: 3 TBT

Mayor: Nenya
Town: Elenrast
Item(s): 10 blue hydrangea; chaise lounge; peacock chair, please
Total TBT: 22
FC*: 0533-9234-6649

I can pick up if you like.