• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Orion's Shop || RVs, Unorderables, Island Items, Streetpass, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Bumping because we've restocked hybrids and are in the process of getting the ice and snowman series :3

☁︎Order Form☁︎
Item(s): 2x Pink tulips, 3x Pink lillies
Total TBT: 5
FC*: under my profile picture <3

I'm currently plot resetting, but do you mind if I get them from your town when I'm finished? c: (could I do some shipping there, if that's okay with you? Haha)

☁︎Order Form☁︎
Item(s): 2x Pink tulips, 3x Pink lillies
Total TBT: 5
FC*: under my profile picture <3

I'm currently plot resetting, but do you mind if I get them from your town when I'm finished? c: (could I do some shipping there, if that's okay with you? Haha)

I don't mind if you pick up :3 PM/VM or post here when youre ready!

Ahh... I don't have 9 villagers, but Pekoe just put up a plot in my town today D: Do you reckon there's a possibility Mott might replace her? (also I'm finished now lol)

Could I get 2 black roses for 2 TBT?

Of course! Mind picking up? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh... I don't have 9 villagers, but Pekoe just put up a plot in my town today D: Do you reckon there's a possibility Mott might replace her? (also I'm finished now lol)

He's not boxed up or anything, so I don't think so, and great, I'll open gates!

Alright then, that's good! I'll send the tbt and be over in a minute c:

Please send the TBT AFTER you have picked up the items :3

EDIT: Bells received, thanks! And gates are open!

*And Mott pinged and I requested that he not move so it's all good :3

Last edited:
Orion Variety Store Now Carries...
- Landscaping Items (2 TBT Each)
- Music (1 TBT Each)

- - - Post Merge - - -

* this store is a flop *:lemon:

Last edited:
Item(s): bluehydrangea x2
Total TBT: 4
FC*: in side bar, delivery please!

will you be available to trade right now? :)

Item(s): bluehydrangea x2
Total TBT: 4
FC*: in side bar, delivery please!

will you be available to trade right now? :)

Yea! I've got someone in my town at the moment, totally misread, I'll deliver!

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say that coming into someone's thread to accuse them of plagiarizing someone else is completely uncalled for. If there's an issue, it needs to be reported so the site staff can deal with it rather than trying to take matters into your own hands. People can choose whatever name they'd like for their shop so long as it isn't a direct copy.

Again, please use the report button if something needs attention rather than unnecessarily accusing someone of something which could very easily lead to an argument. Thanks!
Wasnt trying to blame anyone o.o Didnt even see these posts sorry guys.
Please dont ban me just trying to help a friend :3 Again my apologies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back