Orangelock Animation

:eek:

Whoa! You should make him say hi when you put your mouse on him.... Sorta fade in and out.

JJRamone2 said:
yes Im planning to put him in his own movie soon.
sweet....

whats the lil' balls name... the thing next to him...

i dont see the word think in here anywhere... >_>

by pointing the word "think" out, you are agreeing to be shot.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, this was good. The animation just flowed. I hope you continue to create masterpieces such as this.
thanks smart tech, as I said before, he will soon star in his own movie and possibly his own game, which I have planned out already.

You should have his hands bounce with him. Are you doing voice acting in your movie?

:p

Oh, just one thing you missed (I'm not trying to be a jerk, I can't even get anywhere near that), but on his third jump, you didn't make the shadow smaller.

;)

PikMino42 said:
You should have his hands bounce with him. Are you doing voice acting in your movie?

no, the things with LockLegion movies is that you do all lock voices with a program called speakonica.

PikMino42 said:
Oh, just one thing you missed (I'm not trying to be a jerk, I can't even get anywhere near that), but on his third jump, you didn't make the shadow smaller.

;)
yeah, I already knew, Its been bothering me, I dont think I fix it seeing as its only a short animation.

JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:

no, the things with LockLegion movies is that you do all lock voices with a program called speakonica.
Really.... Cool! Wait, what's the LockLegion?

i would try and do this but

flash movies
take

way

way

way

too much space

and jj said he had 200 gb wich is like totally 4x bigger than my harddrive

Pie_Or_Die said:
i would try and do this but

flash movies
take