• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [OPEN]Sun/Moon Editing/Items/Berries [IV,Nature,Pokeball]

when you change the pokemon to shiny will it keep the trainer id so we can nickname it still?

Pok?mon moon, I have a shiny male cutiefly that I would like to be female >3< I also wanted the ball to be changed to a heal ball? Is that something you could do?

I also have a shiny vulpix that I would like to have a ball change and a possible name change? >3< I'm not sure if that's what you do though, but I wanted to check.

I just checked, i can only edit the EV and make it Shiny for now on sun and moon. i can also duplicate your pokemon and give you a copy of the original.

Hi! Could you please make my Ribombee shiny and boost its EV's to 252 Special Attack/252 Speed and the rest in Special Defense?
Would 75tbt be okay?

Actually I just had a thought, the Pok?mon in question from my ORAS is already shiny, however I had one of its IV edited long ago and its ID changed from mine to someone else's so I couldn't rename it. At the time I didn't care but when I started hatching more shinies I named them as a sort of tradition. If it's possible for you to change that Pok?mon's ID to your own would it be possible to rename it? In the long run I guess its ID won't matter since I plan to transfer it to Sun in January anyway. Would 75 TBT be good if this is something you are able to do?

Actually I just had a thought, the Pok?mon in question from my ORAS is already shiny, however I had one of its IV edited long ago and its ID changed from mine to someone else's so I couldn't rename it. At the time I didn't care but when I started hatching more shinies I named them as a sort of tradition. If it's possible for you to change that Pok?mon's ID to your own would it be possible to rename it? In the long run I guess its ID won't matter since I plan to transfer it to Sun in January anyway. Would 75 TBT be good if this is something you are able to do?

I am not sure if it works but we can always test it out with a random pokemon tomorrow? Because when i edit it it should get my OT. Then i should be able to rename it.

Back