• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
I'll be available from about 12:15 Central for pretty much the rest of the day.
Perfect. I’ll get him ready for about 12:30!
Post automatically merged:

I'll be available from about 12:15 Central for pretty much the rest of the day.
I can have Sterling ready in about 5 minutes whenever you're ready!

Last edited:
Helloo, may I get Chester? I'll be available for the next couple of hours/most of the day, so whenever you're ready.

Helloo, may I get Chester? I'll be available for the next couple of hours/most of the day, so whenever you're ready.
I can get Chester ready for you. It maybe later tonight at maybe 8-9 CST. I can keep you updated if that works.

Okay, thank you! I should be available around then and I'll check-in for any updates.
I have Chester ready early! I can get him ready for you in 5-10 minutes whenever you’re ready! I can also wait until you’re ready for the time I told you earlier. Just let me know!

I have Chester ready early! I can get him ready for you in 5-10 minutes whenever you’re ready! I can also wait until you’re ready for the time I told you earlier. Just let me know!
I'm available now if you are!

Open for orders! Each will be 40 tbt! Let me know when you want the villager, and I'll let you know when I can get them for you. I'll be available in and out during most of the day CST.

Hi! I sell almost all villagers except for my personal ones that I will not kick out. If the villager is not on the list in the spoiler cut, I have them available!
(Also Sanrio villagers as these cannot be adopted)

May also trade with some collectibles. All ungifted and original. When I'm online and there is no queue, it should take me about an hour to an hour and a half to move in your villager, or we can set up a time to have them available.

Lucky
Raymond
Audie
Stitches
Marshal
Fauna
Julian
Petri

Current orders:
Is there away I can request friends on here I don't know anyone who plays this

Would I be able to get KiKi tomorrow? I’ll be available CST time 10-11 and 3-9.

Edit: I’ll be available weekdays CST 5-10 PM. I’ll have to fill the open plot I have right now but am willing to Time Travel to make an open plot when you’re available ☺️ I really really want KiKi!!

Last edited:
Would I be able to get KiKi tomorrow? I’ll be available CST time 10-11 and 3-9.

Edit: I’ll be available weekdays CST 5-10 PM. I’ll have to fill the open plot I have right now but am willing to Time Travel to make an open plot when you’re available ☺️ I really really want KiKi!!
Sure! I can get her ready for you tomorrow. I can have her ready after 3. Let me know when is a good time for you!

Back