• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
Hello! May I get Sprinkle please for 50 TBT? I am available anytime tonight. (Currently have an open plot so hoping to get her sometime today maybe). C:

Hello, could I request Sasha and then Ione? I don't like to time travel so I would prefer to do it over a few days if that's ok. I have free plots tho so that complicates things less lol

(also I checked, I'm posting in the right thread lol)

Hello, could I request Sasha and then Ione? I don't like to time travel so I would prefer to do it over a few days if that's ok. I have free plots tho so that complicates things less lol

(also I checked, I'm posting in the right thread lol)
Sure! I can get you both. This is the right thread! When would you want to get the first? I would just need around 1 hour or lss to get Sasha once you let me know. Also, since you are getting two, the second will only be 40 tbt once we get to them!

Sure! I can get you both. This is the right thread! When would you want to get the first? I would just need around 1 hour or lss to get Sasha once you let me know. Also, since you are getting two, the second will only be 40 tbt once we get to them!
Apologies, I didn't see this till now! I'm free most of the day, so I can come get him when you're ready. I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Back