• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🥿👞👟👠 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL ORDERABLE Shoes in the game for 100 tbt! (79 sets, Total 469 items) 👠👟👞 🥿

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
Towr20t.png

Hi everyone! Welcome to my second island of cataloging! On this island I have ALL ORDERABLE sets of Shoes + Snorkels + Wet suits! (79 sets, Total 469 items) 💖

If you are interested in cataloging ALL orderable furniture (over 1,500 items) then please head on to my other thread here *click me*

If you are looking for cheap NMT for TBT and materials, fish bait, and much more then *click me*

Rules

♚ Read everything on this thread very thoroughly! I love to be as detailed and organized as possible to make this smoother and to avoid any confusion! If anything is unclear, please feel free to ask!

♚ Before flying in, please empty out your inventory completely AND come with NO CLOTHING & SHOES ON!

♚ When cataloging, you pick up all the furniture within the fence and then drop it back down per fence! If you see someone else cataloging a certain set in another fence, please wait your turn or catalog something else! Only 1 user per fence!

♚ Please notify me if you notice any items missing or misplaced! There should be no empty spots within all the fences for cataloging.

♚ Once you are finished cataloging, please double check your inventory to make sure you didn't forget to drop an item back down and then please leave via airport and not "-"!

♚ Payment will be sent first before I send out the dodo codes.

♚ Please DO NOT pick up my weeds I have laid out on my island! It's there to prevent furniture from dropping out of the fencing areas. If you accidentally pick them up, please place them back where they were at. <3

♚ Only accepting TBT payments OR collectibles I'm searching for! Please post "Oliver" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules! Thank you <3

♚ Make sure to read my second post below under the banner that says "Catalog Map + Info"!

♚ Please be patient since this will 30-40 minutes for people to finish cataloging! I don't want any lag or d/cs to happen to anyone during the process, thus I'm limiting it to a maximum of 4-5 users cataloging.

♚ I have every right to reject your order if you have negative feedback or no feedback.

Pricing

♚ 100 tbt to catalog ALL 74 completed sets of shoes (Total 441 items/shoes) 💖

♚ Individual Sets - I'll be charging individual sets at 25 tbt per set. <3

Slots
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -

Scheduled Slots

1. -

Format (Copy, Paste, Fill out)

HTML:
IGN -
Island Name -
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -
TBT/Collectibles Payment -
Availability -
Questions/Comments -

Format Info

IGN - Your In-game name
Island Name - Island's name
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - If you know your internet connection is weak, please let me know here! This is very important!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - If you are cataloging everything, just put "All", if you are looking to catalog individual sets, please list them here using the bullet points!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - If TBT, you can just put the 100 tbt amount or more, just make sure to put a tbt amount in there. If collectibles, please DM me! <3
Availability - Post your day and time availability here, feel free to let me know if you are available as soon as you post this too!~ Please convert it to PDT (Pacific) time for me! (For example: Available now up until 8pm PDT)
Questions/Comments - Ask any questions/comments you may have here! You can also check my FAQ in my third post, posted below under the banner "FAQ"![/spoiler]

Last edited:
vy01Vpq.png

Click on the map to make it bigger!
EcYN5iI.jpg

This is where I'll list where all the orderable shoe sets are at! I have a total of 3 different areas!

Notes
  • I used a total of 2 different fences to make it easier and a little more organized to catalog! I'll list which fences has which furniture below under each specific areas.
  • Areas A-C will all have a top row + bottom row. (It'll be easier to understand once you fly in haha)
  • I separated the Individual shoes and decided to have it placed at the end of area C as shown in map.
  • All sets are in alphabetical order starting from the left side to the right side!
  • All sets are also in their own individual fences for best organization!

Area A (In Hedge fences)

Top Row: Antique boots-Flip-flops
  1. Antique boots (3)
  2. Babouches (8)
  3. Ballet slippers (8)
  4. Basketball shoes (8)
  5. Beaded sandals (6)
  6. Boots (5)
  7. Business shoes (2)
  8. Cleats (8)
  9. Comfy sandals (8)
  10. Cowboy boots (5)
  11. Cross-belt sandals (6)
  12. Cute sneakers (6)
  13. Embroidered shoes (4)
  14. Faux-fur ankle booties (4)
  15. Faux-shearling boots (5)
  16. Faux-suede sneakers (8)
  17. Flip-flops (8)
Bottom Row: Flower sandals-Moccasin boots
  1. Flower sandals (7)
  2. Ghillie brogues (3)
  3. Gladiator sandals (3)
  4. Hi-tech sneakers (5)
  5. High-tops (8)
  6. House slippers (8)
  7. Jester's shoes (4)
  8. Kiddie sneakers (6)
  9. Kimono sandals (8)
  10. Labelle pumps (6)
  11. Labelle sneakers (6)
  12. Lace-up boots (4)
  13. Leopard pumps (6)
  14. Loafers (7)
  15. Mage's booties (4)
  16. Mary janes (8)
  17. Moccasin boots (7)

Area B (In Hedge Fences)

Top Row: Moccasins-Ski boots
  1. Moccasins (7)
  2. Outdoor sandals (8)
  3. Paw slippers (5)
  4. Pleather ankle booties (4)
  5. Pleather sneakers (8)
  6. Pom-pom boots (7)
  7. Power boots (4)
  8. Rain boots (8)
  9. Restroom slippers (5)
  10. Ribbon sandals (8)
  11. Rubber-toe high tops (8)
  12. Rubber-toe sneakers (8)
  13. Samurai greaves (5)
  14. Shiny bow platform shoes (7)
  15. Shower sandals (5)
  16. Ski boots (6)
Bottom Row: Slip on loafers-Winklepickers
  1. Slip-on loafers (8)
  2. Slip-on sandals (8)
  3. Slip-on school shoes (5)
  4. Slippers (8)
  5. Sporty sandals (8)
  6. Steel-toed boots (6)
  7. Strappy heels (8)
  8. Traditional flower shoes (5)
  9. Trekking shoes (8)
  10. Velour boots (5)
  11. Vinyl round-toed pumps (6)
  12. Walking shoes (3)
  13. Water sandals (8)
  14. Water shoes (8)
  15. Wingtip shoes (7)
  16. Winklepickers (4)

Area C (Top Row in Simple Wooden Fencing)

Top Row: Wooden clogs-Zori (And Individual Shoes + Snorkels/Wet suits/Goggles/Swimming Cap at the end)
  1. Wooden clogs (5)
  2. Work boots (8)
  3. Wrestling shoes (6)
  4. Zori (8)

INDIVIDUAL SHOES
  1. Kung-fu shoes
  2. Space boots
  3. Visual-punk boots //just need display
  4. Zap boots

BONUS SETS ADDED IN FROM NEW UPDATE

1. *NEW* Horizontal-striped wet suit (4)
  2. *NEW* Leaf-print wet suit (4)
  3. *NEW* Snorkel Mask (6)
  4. Goggles (6)
  5. Swimming cap (8)

Last edited:
mckhwjb.png

1. What's TBT?
A. TBT is the forum's currency you can earn by posting in threads or by trading! You'll see the amount of TBT you have in your sidebar next to "Bells"

2. How do I send TBT?
A. To send TBT you'll click on the Shop tab > click on "Bells" > then switch to the Donate tab and enter the user's username + tbt amount you want to send.

3. What is cataloging?
A. Cataloging is when you'll pick up the furniture and drop it back down! Once the furniture/item is in your inventory, it'll register in your catalog so you can order the furniture/items for yourself!

4. What are collectibles?
A. Collectibles are cute little icons that you use to decorate your TBT profile. You can see them underneath my profile picture on the left (if using desktop) or on the right side if using your phone! Collectibles are only used on this forum and can only be obtained by other users, through TBT events, or from the Shop (for common collectibles).

5. What's the best way to contact you?
A. After you have filled out the form, if the shop's title is "Open" and I haven't responded to you within 10 minutes, feel free to contact me via discord @ChibiMiharu#7333

Note: I'm always on invisible mode, so even though it doesn't say I'm online, more than likely I really am online and just lurking the threads if this thread's title says it's Open. 💖

Last edited:

💙💜🧡💛💚💖
UPDATE
💙💜🧡💛💚💖

• WOOOOOO!~ Update is out and maint. is over! We are open again!~ <3

You keep outdoing yourself every time!! Are you planning on doing this with all clothes eventually?

You keep outdoing yourself every time!! Are you planning on doing this with all clothes eventually?
I definitely want to ahahaha! I have all the tops cataloged and bottoms, but not dresses. It's just so many!!! Not sure when I'll start, but I'm definitely taking a break from all this ordering ahahaha!

I'm missing 1100 items more or less, so if you need help let me know!

IGN - Ace Marvel
Island Name - Vanille
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All, well most.
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - Central Time 11 am to 3pm are the only complicated times.
Questions/Comments - :)

I'm missing 1100 items more or less, so if you need help let me know!

IGN - Ace Marvel
Island Name - Vanille
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All, well most.
Availability - Central Time 11 am to 3pm are the only complicated times.
Questions/Comments - :)
That's so sweet of you! I'll definitely let you know! x)

And sounds perfect! <3 If you are free right now I can open up my gates for you! :3

Congratulations on opening another amazing catalog shop! 🎊🎊🎊

I will definitely use your services one day. I am just saving up some forum Bells. :)

💙💜🧡💛💚💖
UPDATE
💙💜🧡💛💚💖
  • Added in ALL colors of the Wet suits + Snorkels from the update!​
  • Also added in goggles and swimming caps!​
  • These sets will be located right next to the individual shoes area located on the map!​

IGN - Amilee
Island Name - Faeblush
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250
Availability - now and the next idk 12hours
Questions/Comments - thanks for doing this, you are the best <3

IGN - Amilee
Island Name - Faeblush
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250
Availability - now and the next idk 12hours
Questions/Comments - thanks for doing this, you are the best <3
Nooo, thank YOU so much as well! <3333 I'll send over the dodo as soon as I receive the tbt payment 💖

Where's Oliver this time?? Lol

IGN - Pipty
Island Name - Skadi Isle
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
Availability - now till 4hrs later!
Questions/Comments - nil

Back