• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🥿👞👟👠 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL ORDERABLE Shoes in the game for 100 tbt! (79 sets, Total 469 items) 👠👟👞 🥿

Hiii Miharu!! I haven’t had much time to play lately but would love to catalog all of Kicks shoes (I’ve finally finished all of the regular ones) when our schedules meet up <3 Is there any chance you are available now? If not, tomorrow night at 6pst works for me (my daughter should definitely be asleep by then!).

IGN - Anneli
Island Name - Kyrr
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all of the shoes from Kicks that I don’t have yet (23 sets!)
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 100 tbt
Availability - nights!
Questions/Comments - Oliver ^^

Last edited:
Hiii Miharu!! I haven’t had much time to play lately but would love to catalog all of Kicks shoes (I’ve finally finished all of the regular ones) when our schedules meet up <3 Is there any chance you are available now? If not, tomorrow night at 6pst works for me (my daughter should definitely be asleep by then!).

IGN - Anneli
Island Name - Kyrr
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - all of the shoes from Kicks that I don’t have yet (23 sets!)
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 100 tbt
Availability - nights!
Questions/Comments - Oliver ^^
HI TREA!!!!!!!! I'll send you a DM shortly! <3

Awesome! This is still open! x) Feel free to send over the TBT now and I'll add you to the scheduled slots!

We can do Saturday at 1pm PDT! <3

Awesome! Go ahead and send over the TBT and we can schedule this for tomorrow at 5:30pm PDT. (I believe that's 11:30am your time, but you might need to double check. c: )
Sent thanks again! I also posted in your furniture thread but I don’t think you got a notification for that XD

Back