• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavamaize

Yup! Let me just boot up my DS and open my gates! Are we already friends?

Give me 5 minutes! I also need to check on that!

Yes we are already friends!

Last edited:
Lavamaize Yes we are already friends! Opening my gates now!

Mayor Name: Latt?
Town Name: Cawfee
Friend Code: Sidebar/Signature
Items: Cabana set and Mermaid set
Total TBT: 35 tbt
Availability: All night
Pick up or Drop off: Either

MochiACNL: Do you want everything from both RV's? For two golden tools sets and all the items from both RV's would be 66 tbt total.

YunaMoon: Cabana is 15 tbt and mermaid set is 30 tbt so it would be 45 tbt total.

Oh I can’t math xD okay let me go play in Brewster’s Cafe to get 45 okay? I definitely want them. I’d also like the freebie fossils as well ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I have the tbt for the sets and the 5 fossils!!!!

Tsukiko: One of your items listed just says 'top'. Your total is 26 tbt, by the way!

YunaMoon: Take your time! Just message me when you are ready!

Be right there! I just got back from church! Is there a freebie? O.O

Tsukiko: I don't have your order ready yet! I was wanting clarification on one of your items you had listed just as 'top'. You didn't say what top lol

Ooooh! I understand now! XDD With that item added it will be 27 tbt!

Give me a few minutes and I'll message you as soon as I'm ready!

Last edited:
Hey I've been hanging around the past few hours, please either like this post or VM/DM me when my order is ready. Thank you!

Hey I've been hanging around the past few hours, please either like this post or VM/DM me when my order is ready. Thank you!

Sorry, you didn't like my post where I responded to you so I didn't think you were on. I have your order ready and I have you added. Let me know when the gates are open! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back