• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie1313: I can have your order ready today around 3pm est!

peachycrossing9: We might have to trade on the weekend, if you’re okay waiting till then! I should be able to do 6pm your time on Saturday (which will be midnight Friday night for me, I think lol)

Orders Ready:
◼️loralai -
yzlB7DH.png

◼️Katie1313 -
yzlB7DH.png
Payment required before pick up
◼️peachycrossing9 -
yzlB7DH.png

Orders In Progress:
KattCrossing Did you want duplicates of the Holden items? You have some listed in the catalog list and you stated + Holden Set?

Hi! I'd like to place an order, please. Thank you!

Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Friend Code: Sig or Side Bar
Items: 10 Cedars & 2 Silver Axes
Total TBT: 14 TBT (Math is not my friend so please feel free to double check my math.)
Availability: EST, M-F 2:30 PM - 5 PM & 7:30 PM - 9 PM, Weekend Varies - Earliest is 12 PM
Pick up or Drop off: Whichever is easiest on you

Hi! I'd like to place an order, please. Thank you!

Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Friend Code: Sig or Side Bar
Items: 10 Cedars & 2 Silver Axes
Total TBT: 14 TBT (Math is not my friend so please feel free to double check my math.)
Availability: EST, M-F 2:30 PM - 5 PM & 7:30 PM - 9 PM, Weekend Varies - Earliest is 12 PM
Pick up or Drop off: Whichever is easiest on you

Give me a few minutes to complete another trade and then I'll get your order together! I prefer drop off!

Just give me a couple mins and I'll head over :)

Got your payment! Thank you! Opening the gates for you now!

Give me a few minutes to complete another trade and then I'll get your order together! I prefer drop off

Sounds good! I'll add your FC so I'm ready whenever you are. Just let me know when to open my gate. Thanks! (Please don't mind my town right now. I have patterns down because I'm moving in a new villager so my town looks silly.)

Sounds good! I'll add your FC so I'm ready whenever you are. Just let me know when to open my gate. Thanks! (Please don't mind my town right now. I have patterns down because I'm moving in a new villager so my town looks silly.)

Thank you for your patience! I am ready when you are!

Katie1313: I can have your order ready today around 3pm est!

peachycrossing9: We might have to trade on the weekend, if you’re okay waiting till then! I should be able to do 6pm your time on Saturday (which will be midnight Friday night for me, I think lol)

That's OK! Unless you are free to do it now. I have an hour or so free :)

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Crescent
Friend Code: in sidebar
Items:
-low zen table x2
-elegant bench x2
-counter table x3
-violet screen
-cup of tea
-deciorative plate
-fancy tile floor
-glass teapot
-heavy tome
-ivy partition
-natural lamp
-natural low table
-quilted tapestry
-round cushion
-sewing kit
-towel basket

Total TBT: 40 TBT I think! (unless the violet screen is more than 2 tbt?)
Availability: EST, all day until 11:30 PM.
Pick up or Drop off: drop off

ty!

Hey again aha, do you think now or in the next hour or so would be a good time for me to pick up the bells? I can pay now lol, I just haven’t been on here much. Thanks again

Hey again aha, do you think now or in the next hour or so would be a good time for me to pick up the bells? I can pay now lol, I just haven’t been on here much. Thanks again

I am ready now! You can pay after! I will open my gates now!

Hey, I'm currently on as well! Let me know when you're ready :)

Let me just do this bell trade real fast and then I will hope over to your place with your items!

- - - Post Merge - - -

loralai closing my gate. Just let me know when you are on. I will be on for awhile longer!

skeletontape I have your order ready and I am adding your friend code now! Let me know when you'd like me to drop off the items! :)

Orders Ready:
◼️loralai -
yzlB7DH.png

◼️peachycrossing9 -
yzlB7DH.png

◼️skeletontape -
yzlB7DH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back