• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [On Break] Garden Party in my town (Hybrid Giveaway)

This sounds fun and I would love to come! (I am definitely in favour of Sanrio RVs) *Roses all day*

Town: Vilre
Character name (that you're visiting with): Deana
Friend Code: 2638-1668-4122
Time Available in EST: Anytime before 7pm EST

So a spot for 1PM just opened up. I already added your FC if you want to come by! Gates are open
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Are there any people in town now? Because I can't go to your town because I can't find it. If you haven't opened the door yet, please open it and tell me again.🤗

Gates are open!

Hi hi, this sounds fun! Roses all day, but I really prefer lilies haha.

Town: Initium
Character name (that you're visiting with): Ozzy
Friend Code: 3196-8604-0875
Time Available in EST: between 11am - 1pm!

My time available is a little short as its getting fairly late here, so don't worry if you can't squeeze me in!
Gates are open!

Thank you for hosting this! Roses all day!
Town: Imeya
Character name (that you're visiting with): Charlie
Friend Code: 2166-0608-7643
Time Available in EST: 5:00-8:00pm EST

Last edited:
Hey, I just want to say some stuff just came up and I might be busy at 5-if you could push me back to the party after that one and swap in someone else that’d be great. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello! Thank you for this party! Roses all day.

Town: Terracota
Character name (that you're visiting with): Cinna
Friend Code: 0318-9104-8327
Time Available in EST: after 3pm

if you're not here anymore, that is totally ok :)

thanks for hosting ! roses all day ♡
town: Fae
character name: stella
friend Code: 1564 - 7617 - 9285
Time Available in EST: anytime between now and 6pm est :)
the sanrio rvs would be great i think. also, what's the turnip price ? ty again!

HI! You are invited for the next party at 5PM EST 🍓🍒
Turnips are at 617.
Like this comment so I know you're coming!

Hey, I just want to say some stuff just came up and I might be busy at 5-if you could push me back to the party after that one and swap in someone else that’d be great. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!
ok!

Hello I would love to come over! Roses all day.

Town: Harajuku
Character name: Chi
Friend Code: 1865-4967-0968
Time available in EST: anytime after 6:40pm

Town:Sprinkle
Character name (that you're visiting with):Kira
Friend Code:0576-9484-1738
Time Available in EST:until 9pm
roses all day

Hey, I still havent heard back from covecrossing, so if you're online rn and see my gate's open, feel free to come through! I already added your FC

Back