Pinky
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
TNZ just got hacked. I'm worred it's going to happen to TBT next! To talk about it go on AIM amnd there is a chat room.

this could be bad..
so for passwords heres a quick guide thing for passwords,
1. it should have no meaning in the dictionary or to you
2. it should be random #bers and letters
3. it should be about 7 spaces long
yay

:p

First of all...

IF Forums cannot be "Hacked". It can only be "Cracked". To crack a forum, the cracker must know the password of an admin or mod.

Bulerias said:
First of all...

IF Forums cannot be "Hacked". It can only be "Cracked". To crack a forum, the cracker must know the password of an admin or mod.
well w/e

:p thats what we ment did you get that from the IF support forum?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
First of all...

well w/e

:p thats what we ment did you get that from the IF support forum?
Yes, I got that from the IF support forum. But seriously...

Hope nobody comes here...

Yes it has been hacked and I'm the one who told people about it. I might know who it is but I can't tell you due to not enough information.

Revolution said:
Yes it has been hacked and I'm the one who told people about it. I might know who it is but I can't tell you due to not enough information.
Please PM me your assumptions, and we can discuss this.

Revolution said:
who do you think?
or at least who is everyone thats been banned at tnz lately?

Yes, we need talk about this.

Guys, don't get into this. Anyone who is not part of the staff or from TNZ should not discuss the identity of the hacker in public..

Ok. *leaves* *also wonders why*

Bulerias said:
Guys, don't get into this. Anyone who is not part of the staff or from TNZ should not discuss the identity of the hacker in public..
Bul, you don't need to be so harsh.
Everyone, all that you guys getting involved will do is make things more complicated. By you getting kore involved, he'll just do worse things to you.

Darth is right...

People from TNZ - I understand the confusion you are currently experiencing, but please bear with us, because we will need to not only help TNZ, but defend ourselves against this cracker.

People from TBT - Darth is absolutely right; it would only complicate things. Please bear with us...

Bulerias said:
First of all...

A friend of mine is a hacker. He can make himself an admin too. He can mess with the arcade, posts ect. Do you think that is a "crack"? <.<

Back