• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling 🌸Oli's Variety SPEED-Cycling🌸 (six ways to pay!) Boxes: New: BONBON

So, just an update, guys.

My nephew has broken the copy of AC that has my main town on it by stomping on it (don't even ask). I tried to get it to work, but the cartridge itself has been rendered unusable.

So I'm going to have to buy another copy of AC and completely restart my main town from scratch, including getting back all my dreamies that have been lost. Yay. That's going to be fun.

In the meantime, cycling is going to slow down for a little while. I'm sorry, and I really would like all of you to get your dreamies, but honestly after nearly 6 months of intensive search for my own dreamies being all for nothing now, not to mention my almost complete catalog and my almost complete house that had all my favorite sets in it and all the pics of my dreamies that I'd earned being reduced to a mangled square of grey plastic, my motivation has taken a nosedive to nowhere.

Apologies for the inconvenience, everyone.

Last edited:
I would like to lurk for Nan the normal goat, Leonardo the jock Leopard/Tiger, and Cole the lazy bunny. Priority on Nan. Am sending reserve fees thanks.

I would like to lurk for Nan the normal goat, Leonardo the jock Leopard/Tiger, and Cole the lazy bunny. Priority on Nan. Am sending reserve fees thanks.

I think you got a bit confused.
It's 5 tbt each villager to lurk, yes-- but if you want to reserve a villager, it's 25 tbt per villager, not 5.
So did you mean you want to lurk for Leonardo and Cole, but reserve Nan? It would be 10 for the two lurks and 25 for Nan, then.
Sorry if my explanation in the first post wasn't too clear. I sent your tbt back for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I lurk for Muffy?

Sure. Added.

Last edited:
Ok, I thought I was sending 5 a piece to lurk them, it was sent back. I will send you 25 to reserve Nan then, I just didn't want her popping up before then somewhere else and only read on lurking not reserving. Would still like to lurk them though so am notified when Nan pops up...but I think you sent it back..will re read the front part

- - - Post Merge - - -

<) Ok I reread it, I will send the reserve on Nan.

1. SO sorry to hear that.. If my cousin stomped on my ac I don't know how I'd ever react..... I can try to get you some dreamies by resetting for em' c';

2. I found holds for marshy and merenuge. I have a dreamie, but its one of yours... '~' Colton.. I was wondering if you could hold him? Sorry ;o;

Omfg I'm so sorry! If one of my cousins did that I would probably smack him and I've only had my town for 3 months :/ I can help you look for your dreamies though! (Looks like we have some of the same dreamies so that makes it easier lol) I can PM you if I find someone who's giving away/selling one of your dreamies.

1. SO sorry to hear that.. If my cousin stomped on my ac I don't know how I'd ever react..... I can try to get you some dreamies by resetting for em' c';

2. I found holds for marshy and merenuge. I have a dreamie, but its one of yours... '~' Colton.. I was wondering if you could hold him? Sorry ;o;

Meh. What's done is done and I already burned myself out punching a massive crater in a wall from anger, so it's whatever. You don't have to help, but it'd be cool if you did.

Hahah, that's ironic. Sure, I can hold him. I'll get through the 16 villager cycle to get him again anyway if I cycle anytime soon, so it's fine. But I won't have my DS available until Sunday evening, so I hope he doesn't move before then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I thought I was sending 5 a piece to lurk them, it was sent back. I will send you 25 to reserve Nan then, I just didn't want her popping up before then somewhere else and only read on lurking not reserving. Would still like to lurk them though so am notified when Nan pops up...but I think you sent it back..will re read the front part

- - - Post Merge - - -

<) Ok I reread it, I will send the reserve on Nan.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll reserve Nan for you and you can lurk the other two free. I'll edit the lurk and reserve lists when I can.

Meh. What's done is done and I already burned myself out punching a massive crater in a wall from anger, so it's whatever. You don't have to help, but it'd be cool if you did.

Hahah, that's ironic. Sure, I can hold him. I'll get through the 16 villager cycle to get him again anyway if I cycle anytime soon, so it's fine. But I won't have my DS available until Sunday evening, so I hope he doesn't move before then.

O.0 Dang. If I could I would send you my second ac right away ;; Nooo, I'll help!!! Once the villagers are held and I take my breeding flowers out I can reset the starters for at least one of your dreamies ;w;

Yeah, it is lol. I just won't cycle before then.

can i lurk for alice, bangle and fauna? i'm sending over 15tbt c:

Thank you; I'll add you to my list when I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Chief! Lurking for Fauna and Apollo! :blush:

Congrats on Chief; I'll change your lurks when I receive the two lurk fees.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O.0 Dang. If I could I would send you my second ac right away ;; Nooo, I'll help!!! Once the villagers are held and I take my breeding flowers out I can reset the starters for at least one of your dreamies ;w;

Yeah, it is lol. I just won't cycle before then.

Thanks. Really, it means a lot to me. ;u;
If you're really going to reset, I need to get a another second AC first and I won't be able to do that until around the 7th of next month :c
If you need somewhere to put all your hybrids, you can store them in my town if you want; I'll clear the bottom right quarter of town for you.

Last edited:
Np :3
Yeah I'm going to reset. Wait--was your cycle town or main town broken? Cause I was hoping for colton to be held in the cycle town haha owo
Since I don't TT it will take some time to get the dreamies out though lol

Really!? :O Thank you so much :D

I personally have my main town on my 3ds (downloaded the game, lost first copy (which ended up being in my locker).

Then again, I have a 32 gb microsd card ^_^;

Omfg I'm so sorry! If one of my cousins did that I would probably smack him and I've only had my town for 3 months :/ I can help you look for your dreamies though! (Looks like we have some of the same dreamies so that makes it easier lol) I can PM you if I find someone who's giving away/selling one of your dreamies.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier gem!
That would so lovely of you, thanks a ton..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Np :3
Yeah I'm going to reset. Wait--was your cycle town or main town broken? Cause I was hoping for colton to be held in the cycle town haha owo
Since I don't TT it will take some time to get the dreamies out though lol

Really!? :O Thank you so much :D

It was my maintain that was broken. I still have my cycling town, thankfully, since I used it as a storage facility for a large number of the unorderables and hybrids in my town.
I'll be on this evening (around 9 CST), so if you need to store anything, you can.

Can you take me off the lurk for Wolfgang and have me lurk for the bunnies in my siggy? <3 thank you dearie

Back