• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm always taking requests. :)

Here is "VOCALOID2: Hatsune Miku - "Yellow" [HD & MP3]":

C-BGG--G
GFEA-G--

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Gorillaz-O Green World':

ADADADAD
AD-ADEDC

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is Zelda's Lullaby, from the Legend of Zelda series:

D---CBCB
G---C---
BABAE---

Low E, all other notes are high. You can use whichever two lines of the three lines that I made that you prefer, though you might want to put some rests (silent Z mouth frogs) if you don't want an extra hanging note that doesn't sound like it's part of the phrase, like this:

C---BABA
E---zzzz

Here is "(2002) maf464 - Astrosplif":

C-G-F-C-
GG-B-C--

Third C is low, all other notes are high. I had to simplify the melody for it to sound right as a town tune. Let me know if you'd like me to do a different part of the song, or a different song altogether, and I'll be happy to do that for you.

Here is "(2002) maf464 - Astrosplif":

C-G-F-C-
GG-B-C--

Third C is low, all other notes are high. I had to simplify the melody for it to sound right as a town tune. Let me know if you'd like me to do a different part of the song, or a different song altogether, and I'll be happy to do that for you.

I really like it, thank you! Could you maybe try to make a town tune out of the part from 2:30-2:33
from the same song? Thanks again! :D

GhostDragon, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.

Here is that part of "(2002) maf464 - Astrosplif":

C-B-A-GA
B-B---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "AC/DC - Back In Black Lyrics":

E--DD--A
A---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes. I can try a different part of the song if you'd prefer, or I can try to make it match the original timing more, but less of the song will fit into the town tune that way. Let me know if you want me to do anything different with the song.

Here is "STAY ALIVE lyrics (BEXEY / FAT NICK)clean version":

CEGE-DFE
CEGE-DFE

High G, all other notes low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back