• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is that part of ""Barbeque" (from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas)":

B-BB----
B-B-AG--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your patience with hubby & I. :)

You're welcome! Feel free to come back with any other requests you might have. Everyone is welcome to make as many requests as they like here. :)

Here is "livetune feat.「Redial」Music Video":

GDC-BCC-
GDCBBCC-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I have no use for TBT bells or anything. Feel free to pay the favor forward, if you ever have the opportunity to help someone out. :)

Go to the town hall in your game and tell Isabelle you want to change the town tune, then use the touch screen. And I think I forgot to mention, all of the notes can be either just the high ones (above the F in the middle) or the low ones (below the F in the middle).

Last edited:
Go to the town hall in your game and tell Isabelle you want to change the town tune, then use the touch screen. And I think I forgot to mention, all of the notes can be either just the high ones (above the F in the middle) or the low ones (below the F in the middle).

Can you do a picture of it please so I can copy it? The town tune

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m just confused about the town tune I know how to make one but I find this town tune confusing

Because there’s some z when they’re isn’t a letter z for making the town tune

I explain the format I use to make the town tunes in the first post of this thread. If you still need help after reading that, please let me know, and I'll be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

I explain the format I use to make the town tunes in the first post of this thread. If you still need help after reading that, please let me know, and I'll be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Can you take a picture of vanilla ice ice baby town tune please I still don’t understand. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back