• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to feel awkward, streetspirit! You did your request exactly right. :)
Here is "Iron Maiden - Wasted Years (Official Video)":

E--B--C-
-A--B-G-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp OST - Theme":

BDGCEA--
BDGA---z

First B, first D, first C, and first E are low. All other notes are high.

Here is "HANSON - "Penny & Me"":

E-F-E---
-D-D-C--

All the low notes.

It's a little tricky to capture the sound of chords in a town tune, since town tunes only play one note at a time. Let me know if you'd like me to try it again using different notes from the chords, or a different part of the song, or another song, even. :)

Hi! Just wanted to reiterate that this is such a cool thing you're doing! Would it be possible to make the Balamb Garden Theme from Final Fantasy VIII into a town tune at all please? I'm not sure which parts would work best so any would do.

Here is "Balamb Garden Theme - Final Fantasy 8 VIII":

E-D-C-BC
DC---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

sorry if this seems a bit hard but could you see if you could do the octopath traveller main theme/song?
I have a feeling it's too complex for the acnl tune system but oh well , thanks anyway :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdzB2-L7roU

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's too hard could you possibly do the main theme of Bonneton and/or steam gardens and/or shiveria from super mario odyssey?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5ZlWs8dRc
Bonneton - 00:00
steam gardens- 35:24
shiveria- 1:52:10

P.S i don't expect you to make all of these, just have a look and see which would fit best :)
thank you so much for doing this and i hope it's not too hard

Here is "Buoy Base Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy":

C--G----
-GFEF--D

High C and G, all other notes low.

Here is "OCTOPATH TRAVELER OST - Main Theme":

G----FEF
C-----B-

Low E, all other notes high.

The beginning of the Bonneton song is in a key that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. Is there a different part of that song you would like me to try?

Here is "Steam Gardens" from Super Mario Odyssey:

EGAB-B--
AGB---zz

Low E, all other notes high.

I've actually done Shiveria before. I'll post it again. :)

Here is "Shiveria: Town (Snow Kingdom) - Super Mario Odyssey Soundtrack":

FGA-FA--
FACAF---

All the high notes.

Thank you so much! :)
you could try doing the bit that starts at 1:50 for Bonneton but I still think it's too high

mapleleaf, it actually has nothing to do with the pitch (high or low) but with the key, that is to say, which sharps and flats are included, because town tunes use only natural notes, so certain combinations of sharps and flats is impossible. And unfortunately, I think that any recognizable part of the Bonneton song is in a key that cannot be recreated accurately as a town tune. I could make an inaccurate version, if you'd like, but it won't sound quite right.

Ah sorry, I'm not very good at understanding music terms aha
No it's okay, I've already got 3 awesome town tunes to work with- thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back