• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Pokemon Sun and Moon - Gladion battle":

C-BE----
CBE-----

E is low. All other notes are high.

Last edited:
Here is "Happy Little Workers - Grizzco Industries (Salmon Run) - Splatoon 2 Official Soundtrack":

B-B-C-D-
F-FE-DC-

All the low notes. The song was a little tricky for me to hear the melody, so it might not be quite right. I can try again if it's not close enough. I'm not familiar with the song, so it's hard for me to tell if it captures it well enough. Just let me know if you want me to work on it again.

Awesome! Sounds good, thanks a lot! :)

Here is "Bloodborne Soundtrack OST - Lullaby For Mergo":

BCB-G-BC
B---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Red Velvet 'Bad Boy' MV":

E-G-A-G-
E-G-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Thanks a lot I love it ! :)

Pidge, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of it you'd like me to turn into a town tune, if you have a preference.

Here is "Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia":

G----D-C
B----G-FE

Low E, all other notes high. The E at the end is one note too many to fit, so if you want to include it, you'll need to remove a sustain line somewhere. This will make the timing less accurate to the original, so it's up to you whether you want to do it or not.

Here is "Anamanaguchi - Pastel Flags":

B-GE-B-A
---zzzzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here's "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes, also known as "that song that He-Man got synced up with for a joke" XD:

B---G---
D--C-B--

First B and G are high, second B and all other notes are low.

Here's "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes, also known as "that song that He-Man got synced up with for a joke" XD:

B---G---
D--C-B--

First B and G are high, second B and all other notes are low.

Haha, thanks! My town flag is He-Man, so why not give it a matching tune? This is great, love it.

I have a couple requests from this link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1szeFfGnmYeIBXjBQrojqm

#1 Mary's Theme - I'd like a tune of the little diddy that repeats in the first 15 seconds ( the do do do dodooo bits)

#2 The "Fly-by-Night" - I'd like something from either the first 10 seconds or of the quicker part around 12-18 seconds(if it works, it might not)

#5 The "Witch's Flower" - from 10-15 seconds(again, if it works, it might be too many notes)

I'd love any or all of these if you can!
I tend to change my town tune fairly often but I would cycle between these 3 for the rest of my life~

I'm afraid I don't have an account on Spotify, so I am unable to listen to the songs in the link you posted. If you could please post links to the songs somewhere like Youtube where they can be listened to without having to create and account, I will be able to hear the songs and turn them into town tunes for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm afraid I don't have an account on Spotify, so I am unable to listen to the songs in the link you posted. If you could please post links to the songs somewhere like Youtube where they can be listened to without having to create and account, I will be able to hear the songs and turn them into town tunes for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh shoot, no problem!
Sorry, I forget you need to at least have a basic account with spotify to use it.

Here is "Mary and the Witch's Flower OST 01. Mary's Theme":

E--F-EC-
----zzzz

All the low notes.

Here is "Mary and The Witch's Flower OST 02. Night Flight":

DDCD----
F-E-C---

All the low notes.

Here is "Mary and The Witch's Flower OST 05. Witch of Flowers":

A-C-BCBG
A---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back