• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Okay so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Posts
6,022
Bells
12
Dragon Tokens
0
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
I wanted some chocolate milk and we had barley any milk, so I put nesquick[Chocolate milk mix syrup] in the milk anyways, then I put this like hot chocolate french vanilla crap in then hot water.

OMGGGGG sooo goood.


Anyways.. Have you ever done something like that?
And what are weird[or not weird] food combination's you like?
 
Seems more like "Brewster's Cafe" quality, but whatever.

Also, could you clarify that first sentence? A little confusin' there.
 
Greenbeans and mashed potatos.
Macaroni and cheese and peas.
 
Thunderstruck said:
Seems more like "Brewster's Cafe" quality, but whatever.

Also, could you clarify that first sentence? A little confusin' there.
It's Peeka... she'll post *censored.2.0* here if she wants! She's gotta boost her post count somehow! Careful though, she'll probably double post at you now. D:
 
AndyB said:
Thunderstruck said:
Seems more like "Brewster's Cafe" quality, but whatever.

Also, could you clarify that first sentence? A little confusin' there.
It's Peeka... she'll post *censored.2.0* here if she wants! She's gotta boost her post count somehow! Careful though, she'll probably double post at you now. D:
lol shut up Andy


And im bored so im just sharing what I did.
 
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
Thunderstruck said:
Seems more like "Brewster's Cafe" quality, but whatever.

Also, could you clarify that first sentence? A little confusin' there.
It's Peeka... she'll post *censored.2.0* here if she wants! She's gotta boost her post count somehow! Careful though, she'll probably double post at you now. D:
lol shut up Andy


And im bored so im just sharing what I did.
You can share your doings in Brewsters! :D
 
I told you Thunder. I told you. *Shakes head*

Seriously, Peeka, go and edit your posts! If you want to say something else to another person, add an @ in there. It works wonders!
 
AndyB said:
I told you Thunder. I told you. *Shakes head*

Seriously, Peeka, go and edit your posts! If you want to say something else to another person, add an @ in there. It works wonders!
Alright sir.

I will now use your @ sign.
 
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
I told you Thunder. I told you. *Shakes head*

Seriously, Peeka, go and edit your posts! If you want to say something else to another person, add an @ in there. It works wonders!
Alright sir.

I will now use your @ sign.
Good. Andy's @ sign.
Just saves you double posting and looking like an annoying like butthead. :3
 
AndyB said:
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
I told you Thunder. I told you. *Shakes head*

Seriously, Peeka, go and edit your posts! If you want to say something else to another person, add an @ in there. It works wonders!
Alright sir.

I will now use your @ sign.
Good. Andy's @ sign.
Just saves you double posting and looking like an annoying like butthead. :3
Yes sir.


*bows*



Anyway. @-Ontopic ~

@ Josh - Syrup and bacon is good!!

@ Andy - Happy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top