• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Ok, I was sitting at my DS, taking a picture of myself.

Here it is:
ghhggh.png

But that has nothing to do with this story.

Anyway, I had slingshot in my hand, when right outta nowhere, a shooting star shows up!

I missed it when I hit A. I was SO furious.

Then, a minute later, ANOTHER one showed up, and I got it!!!

NOW, EVERY MINUTE, A SHOOTING STAR KEEPS COMING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

I will take pictures of all the Wishy letters when this madness stops!!!!!!!!

INFO:

It started at 7:14 PM, MST on February 6th, 2006. I opened up my file, and got out of my house. I did not move an inch.

Uhh... You can only get one wishy letter a day/night. Sorry.

I got 1 letter in the mail from Wishy, and I got a deluxe washer. I am now TT'ing back to Feb. 6th.

NOTE: The first time it took about 10 minutes to start up.

EDIT: Okay, after about 10 minutes, I quit, and went back to 7:14.

POKEFAB said:
Ok, I was sitting at my DS, taking a picture of myself.

Here it is:
ghhggh.png

But that has nothing to do with this story.

Anyway, I had slingshot in my hand, when right outta nowhere, a shooting star shows up!

I missed it when I hit A. I was SO furious.

Then, a minute later, ANOTHER one showed up, and I got it!!!

NOW, EVERY MINUTE, A SHOOTING STAR KEEPS COMING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

I will take pictures of all the Wishy letters when this madness stops!!!!!!!!

INFO:

It started at 7:14 PM, MST on February 6th, 2006. I opened up my file, and got out of my house. I did not move an inch.
That happened one time when Twilight King and SL_92 visited my town (Zeston
) one time. I was like, "What the.......mannnnn were all gonna get thrones!!!!!". Turned out......I got a skeleton.

Happened to me on my second night. It's called a meteor shower, I must have gotten eight or so, just for an executive toy.

Back