• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading (offline) *Wishlist Items*

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

jotymisu

Bells
Switch
5738-3936-9669
Feedback
100% (27) +
hello, i’m looking to trade anything in my catalog (https://nook.exchange/u/jotymisu/for-trade) for anything on my wish list (https://nook.exchange/u/jotymisu/wishlist) please comment or dm me if you have any offers!! i can go to your island, or you can come to mine; either way works for me 😊

notes:

- i’m not very available on weekdays currently ;v; ill get back to you whenever i can, though!

- i may be able to buy some items on my wishlist for IGB, just not NMT or TBT, as i am low on both ;v;

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the following:

- brown antique table
- bamboo stool DIY
- blue foosball table
- mrs flamingo
- black garden lantern
- sand castle
- mum cushion DIY
- pond stone DIY
- signpost DIY
- bamboo sphere DIY
- black fortune telling set
- white table setting
- silver bathroom towel rack
- black microwave
- wooden pot rack
- brown skull doorplate
- gold wall mounted candle
- blue dreamy sweater
- kiwi and strawberry umbrellas

I'm open to trading for IGB and maybe the following:
- dark brown fireplace
- brown book stand
- yellow mug
- blue, gray picnic baskets
- geometric, snow tapestries
- purple fashionable royal dress
- grape umbrella
- purple shiny bows parasol
- sheep mobile
- bunny dress
- blue pj outfit

yessss thank you so much!! i can order everything on that list for you! how many bells do you want on top of that? (since you’d be giving me more items)

okay! i did calculate that you’d be giving me 8 more items (not that that was hard to do but 😭) and i got more tbt so if needed i can trade with the 25 i have :)

okay! i did calculate that you’d be giving me 8 more items (not that that was hard to do but 😭) and i got more tbt so if needed i can trade with the 25 i have :)
I think it's just 7 more. can you do 2 tbt per DIY? And then we can just call everything else even.

yes that works perfectly! and i’m sorry i must’ve miscounted ^^” it’d be 10 tbt total right?

yes that works perfectly! and i’m sorry i must’ve miscounted ^^” it’d be 10 tbt total right?
Haha no worries! I didn't want to have you give me extra. Yes, 10 tbt please! I'll start gathering everything for you and will PM you when they're ready.

sounds great!! i’ll do the same. thank you so much!! 😊
Post automatically merged:

ah yes, i just realized i counted the tic marks, not the actual items themselves lolll 😭

Last edited:
Hi! So here is what I have:

Antique table
towel
blue diner sign
vintage tv tray
lily record player DIY
wood burning stove
sprightly gnome
table setting
Mrs. Flamingo
black bathroom towel rack
wood grain light switch
purple hyacinth plants (depending how many you need)

I few things I will need to order but most of them I have in storage.

I would like:

Surprised gnome
Fairy dress
futon
black popcorn machine
yellow street organ
ivory medium round mat

hi there! I'll trade you my headband, santa garden gnome, green hat garden gnome, fortune-telling set, magic-circle rug, and beach towel for your white espresso maker, pink stand mixer, peach stripes rug, red do-rag, nurse's dress uniform, dreamy pants, detective's coat, and puffy vest! :)

Antique table
towel
blue diner sign
vintage tv tray
lily record player DIY
wood burning stove
sprightly gnome
table setting
Mrs. Flamingo
wood grain light switch

I would like:

Surprised gnome
Fairy dress
futon
black popcorn machine
yellow street organ
ivory medium round mat

hi!! i have to complete a trade really quick, and then i’ll let you know what i still need! i got some of the items you listed from this trade ;v;

I have:
campsite sign
diner mini table x3
garden gnome
wall mounted candle

id like to trade for you for the brown surf board, book stand, graceful painting plus some IGB, depending on what from my list you take.

I can get you:
Garden lantern (white)
Rocket lamp (yellow)
Wild Log DIY
Wood-burning stove

For your:
Natural wooden-deck rug
White wooden-deck rug
sea globe
rattan low table (Gray)

Antique table
towel
blue diner sign
vintage tv tray
lily record player DIY
wood burning stove
sprightly gnome
table setting
Mrs. Flamingo
wood grain light switch

I would like:

Surprised gnome
Fairy dress
futon
black popcorn machine
yellow street organ
ivory medium round mat

hey! so, i still need
- towel
- blue diner sign
- vintage tv tray (what color are the legs?)
- lily record player diy
- wood burning stove
- sprightly gnome
- black bathroom towel rack
- wood grain light switch
- and does 2 of the plants sound okay?

and i can order all of the items you listed!! :) how many bells on top of that would you like?

i just got a lot of comments at once so i just want to let y’all know i’ll get to you all asap!! 😊

hi there! I'll trade you my headband, santa garden gnome, green hat garden gnome, fortune-telling set, magic-circle rug, and beach towel for your white espresso maker, pink stand mixer, peach stripes rug, red do-rag, nurse's dress uniform, dreamy pants, detective's coat, and puffy vest! :)

hiya! i’d love all of those items except for the beach towel and black fortune telling set if that’s okay! (previous trader got it for me ^^”) i can also get you all of the items you listed!

I have:
campsite sign
diner mini table x3
garden gnome
wall mounted candle

id like to trade for you for the brown surf board, book stand, graceful painting plus some IGB, depending on what from my list you take.

hello! i’d only need the blue diner mini table and the campsite sign!! what type of garden gnome do you have, though? also, yes i can get you all of those :)

I can get you:
Garden lantern (white)
Rocket lamp (yellow)
Wild Log DIY
Wood-burning stove

For your:
Natural wooden-deck rug
White wooden-deck rug
sea globe
rattan low table (Gray)

hii! i still need all of those except for the wood burning stove! and i can order the items you listed for you :)

Last edited:
hey! so, i still need
- towel
- blue diner sign
- vintage tv tray (what color are the legs?)
- lily record player diy
- wood burning stove
- sprightly gnome
- black bathroom towel rack
- wood grain light switch
- and does 2 of the plants sound okay?

and i can order all of the items you listed!! :) how many bells on top of that would you like?

i just got a lot of comments at once so i just want to let y’all know i’ll get to you all asap!! 😊

hiya! i’d love all of those items except for the beach towel and black fortune telling set if that’s okay! (previous trader got it for me ^^”) i can also get you all of the items you listed!

hello! i’d only need the blue diner mini table and the campsite sign!! what type of garden gnome do you have, though? also, yes i can get you all of those :)

hii! i still need all of those except for the wood burning stove! and i can order the items you listed for you :)
So the vintage tray has the gold legs, two of the plants is totally fine (you can take up to 5). The only thing I need to order is the diner sign.

alright cool! and if the max is 5, would you be okay with that many? i know you said you would i just don’t wanna take too many ^^” also, do you want to just trade or would you like IGB/tbt on top of it? (since you’d be giving me more items) i earned some tbt since i made the original post

edit: i just double checked, i don’t have the ivory medium round mat, only the small. (i entered it in wrong ;-; ) would you want that?

Last edited:
Oh, I'll get you a green rocket lamp instead of the wood burning stove then.

Oh, I'll get you a green rocket lamp instead of the wood burning stove then.

i’m sorry for that sudden change, i just had someone trade me that ^^ but tysm i’d love the green rocket lamp!!

alright cool! and if the max is 5, would you be okay with that many? i know you said you would i just don’t wanna take too many ^^” also, do you want to just trade or would you like IGB/tbt on top of it? (since you’d be giving me more items) i earned some tbt since i made the original post

edit: i just double checked, i don’t have the ivory medium round mat, only the small. (i entered it in wrong ;-; ) would you want that?

Yeah 5 is totally fine! I'll skip the small mat actually. Could you give me the list of what you need again, I can't tell what you've already gotten :D

And just a trade is fine with me!

Back