Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot. Sorry, I didn't know you'd replied! I'll be on the next few hours if you pop back in!

Hello! Do you have any of the following items?

- Black Anchor Tee
- Splatoon Spawn Point
- Takoroka Mesh
- Mountain of Money
- Fancy Display Stand

If so, how much would it be total?

Hello! Do you have any of the following items?

- Black Anchor Tee
- Splatoon Spawn Point
- Takoroka Mesh
- Mountain of Money
- Fancy Display Stand

If so, how much would it be total?

Hi! I do, it'd be 5 tbt for all if you're interested ^^

Hi! I do, it'd be 5 tbt for all if you're interested ^^

Yea, that would be great! Is there a limit to how many times I can order stuff? I hate doing large orders for reasons and prefer to spread things out a few days apart and in smaller orders, would that be okay?

Yea, that would be great! Is there a limit to how many times I can order stuff? I hate doing large orders for reasons and prefer to spread things out a few days apart and in smaller orders, would that be okay?

Sure, that'd be totally fine! I can have your things ready in about 10 minutes, do you prefer drop off or delivery?

Hello, I?m not sure if you have the items I?m looking for but I figured it?s worth a shot.
I?m looking for:
Heavy tome
Wall mounted tv
Shop coffee machine
Turkey
Veggie basket
Cupcake
Tart
Console table

If you can get all of these that?s 8tbt I believe. :)

If amendable I would also like to add a frying pan to my order please an thank you.

If amendable I would also like to add a frying pan to my order please an thank you.

Sure thing! I can open my gates in about 10 or so minutes if you're available? If not, I saw your vm, and I'll be here at 3 pm cst ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back