• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot. Sorry, I didn't know you'd replied! I'll be on the next few hours if you pop back in!

Hello! Do you have any of the following items?

- Black Anchor Tee
- Splatoon Spawn Point
- Takoroka Mesh
- Mountain of Money
- Fancy Display Stand

If so, how much would it be total?

Hello! Do you have any of the following items?

- Black Anchor Tee
- Splatoon Spawn Point
- Takoroka Mesh
- Mountain of Money
- Fancy Display Stand

If so, how much would it be total?

Hi! I do, it'd be 5 tbt for all if you're interested ^^

Hi! I do, it'd be 5 tbt for all if you're interested ^^

Yea, that would be great! Is there a limit to how many times I can order stuff? I hate doing large orders for reasons and prefer to spread things out a few days apart and in smaller orders, would that be okay?

Yea, that would be great! Is there a limit to how many times I can order stuff? I hate doing large orders for reasons and prefer to spread things out a few days apart and in smaller orders, would that be okay?

Sure, that'd be totally fine! I can have your things ready in about 10 minutes, do you prefer drop off or delivery?

Hello, I?m not sure if you have the items I?m looking for but I figured it?s worth a shot.
I?m looking for:
Heavy tome
Wall mounted tv
Shop coffee machine
Turkey
Veggie basket
Cupcake
Tart
Console table

If you can get all of these that?s 8tbt I believe. :)

If amendable I would also like to add a frying pan to my order please an thank you.

If amendable I would also like to add a frying pan to my order please an thank you.

Sure thing! I can open my gates in about 10 or so minutes if you're available? If not, I saw your vm, and I'll be here at 3 pm cst ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back