• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hi! I'm looking for anyone who's Re-Tail is buying turnips for higher than 96 bells. I've got caught with a really bad decreasing pattern!

I'm about to go to work but I will be available from 6pm Central time onward! Thanks!

Hi! Looking for Re-Tail buying turnips for more than 110. My prices were going up and then suddenly tanked this morning. Thanks!

my prices are currently 500+ the highest I've ever seen it. I'll have to try and see if I can get my 3ds to connect to the internet but other than that if anyone needs to come over and sell they can <3

Last edited:
Hello Turnip Farmers :blush:

my town buying 474/turnip..please message me if your interested.
i prefer to help one visitor at a time, one trip only, so please fill up your locker.

i have ABD machine in my house re-tail is next to the train station, you can deposit each time after selling
i will save the game often just in case... :lemon:

20u4lue.jpg

ps. ONE TRIP ONLY means you don't go back to your town to get more turnips...you need to fill up your locker and your pocket to the brim before coming to my town to sell...its more beneficial to you to do that and so it will be short wait for the other farmers waiting to sell...

CLOSED :D

Done trading for the day...thank you

Last edited:
Stuck in a depreciating value loop. It's Thursday, so if anyone has big money turnip prices, let me know!

chet_manley, mine are at 110 if that would help. I'm available later in the day too if you would rather wait and see if someone has better prices. My retail closes at 2am est

New week, so I'll mention that I just spent a boatload of bells on some turnips. If anyone has some crazy prices this week (preferably 200+), shoot me a PM! I'd love to compensate with in-game bells or TBT!

Turnips are going for 134 Bells in my town! :) If you want to come to my town, shoot me a PM/VM!

Somehow, Reese is buying turnips for 618 bells today! I'll be available for the next hour or so
My FC: 0361-7237-4619

Edit: CLOSED

Last edited:
Back