• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Reese Currently buying for 587 Bells! PM me if you want to come. I would really like a tip *wink wink*. I will probably start taking people within the next few hours as I am with some friends right now.

My prices are 116, not great but will help you not suffer a loss! PM me if you'd like to come sell. Tips are greatly appreciated!

I need to sell my turnips today can I visit someone?
fc is 4184 5549 2952 i will give a really nice tip :3

Added, can I still come?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drat, I'll need to time travel now to get rid of this bounce of cabbage...

@cube what does that mean? do you need someone to time travel or will you travel? if you travel can i come pls?

I'm still in need of a town where I can sell and where it's not Sunday yet, any time traveling towns out there?

It's really not much but at least it's usually more than you spend for turnips: 157 in my town this afternoon. :)

I am currently buying turnips for 148 bells if anyone is interested. Better than nothing i suppose i will check back regularly.

Back