• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Sure! I'll add your friend code. I apologise that my town is such a mess, I haven't played on this game card for a while!

My turnip prices are over 500 and I feel like someone should be making use of this...

PM me if someone needs to sell.

I'm currently in April. Is that going to affect the turnips if you bring them? I don't know what counts as "time traveling."

Last edited:
Can you wait a while for me to go buy turnips.

No problem.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you wait a while for me to go buy turnips.

Did you see the edit saying I'm in April though?

And the poster after me has higher prices btw. Mine are 52*. I can't remember the exact number.

Last edited:
Hello. My turnips are selling for 543 bells. If interested pm me instead of replying here, I respond faster that way.

Okay, no more visitors after this time.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me their turnips selling price coz ive got a whole locker full and i will tip with 5 bags of 99k.

Back