• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm in desperate need to sell my turnips! D: Anything over 100 would be great at this point! I need to TT a villager into boxes for someone and I know if I TT they're spoil x3x

I'm in desperate need to sell my turnips! D: Anything over 100 would be great at this point! I need to TT a villager into boxes for someone and I know if I TT they're spoil x3x

Mine are not the best price they are at 121. I have been in the spot you are in. If you would like to come over then please no running. My retail is right by the gate. Let me know.

HNI_0045.JPG

2.5 hours at this price left. 558.
It's currently 9:20 hawaii time. Add 6 hours for EST.

mail me because i'm not staying on this page.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has any turnips but Reese is buying them for 634 in my town today!
Tips aren't needed but appreciated.

Any high turnip prices? It is my first time doing the whole turnip thing and I am pretty worried about loosing all my bells. :/

Yeah I tried tting to 10am to make the price stay longer for my friend (it was 2pm) and the prices changed to 186. I then tted to 3pm to see if they would increase, but they just went back to 397.. Idek myself :/

Back