• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

any is fine! (...but i love roses! heheh)

kuraikyo, may I come sell in your town? I have a ton of Turnips - 16300, to be exact - but I tip well.
I also have two black roses, a blue rose, a purple rose, and a pink rose I can offer. :B

Last edited:
That's awful :( What color roses are you missing? I wouldn't mind bringing some of mine :)

wasnt any special hybrids (I HOPE). red, blue, white roses + some other random... thanks youre sweet :) but i just quit the game. i got a lot of flowers from Bobville so it's ok :) <3

kuraikyo, may I come sell in your town? I have a ton of Turnips - 16300, to be exact - but I tip well.
I also have two black roses, a blue rose, a purple rose, and a pink rose I can offer. :B

sorry i closed sale 20 minutes ago :( thank you though <3

D'aww. Alright. Thank you! :)
I can still give you the roses if you like. Just let me know. :D

okay SOMEONE OF YOU have destroyed alot of my flowers!!! that is NOT okay!! that is really mean!!

That's horrible! How could someone do that? Just bad etiquette plain and simple!!! I have some extra pink roses dear as I just redid the front of my town and I have no where to put them. I would be glad to let you have them. I don't need them. :)

my turnips is 542, hit me up

- just go straight to retail
- don't talk to my villagers, unless you ask
- don't go anywhere else, like go to my house and go to main street
- free entry but tips are appreciated since i forgot to buy turnips last sunday
- feel free to take some bamboo if there's any if not then I'm out

okay SOMEONE OF YOU have destroyed alot of my flowers!!! that is NOT okay!! that is really mean!!

You should start watching them now. If I were you, I would've already stopped it and given the previous visitors, all of them, bad wifi ratings. So good job for not letting that stop you.

Even if it's over, just future advice for anyone,

Ask for character names and take 1 or 2 at a time. 3 is too overwhelming.

Last edited:
my turnips is 542, hit me up

- just go straight to retail
- don't talk to my villagers, unless you ask
- don't go anywhere else, like go to my house and go to main street
- free entry but tips are appreciated since i forgot to buy turnips last sunday
- feel free to take some bamboo if there's any if not then I'm out
May I come sell at your town?
I have 16300 Turnips though. o.o;

Thanks! Let me boot up. I'm on my alt, Yu.

I promise a 10% tip. Don't let me leave without giving you 800k, lol.

Can I come and sell OishiSushi ? I'm very respectful, I'll follow your rules!

Sorry. Waiting on me. Two more trips of sixteen and I'll be out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again. I really appreciate you letting me in. And thanks for the Bamboo! I only took one basket.

Back