• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

turnip prices at 339 in my town. send me a pm anyone who wants to come cuz i dont check this thread often x) tips are appreciated :D

My turnips are at $499 right now. I put a new thread up so please either pm me or respond to my other thread.

Hi, anyone have any turnip prices over 100? Not asking much :) Retail has shafted me this week.

Can tip you or give you any of my spare cookie prizes or order an item from the catalogue you might need.

Thanks!

anyone got there gates open and prices over 90 please for me and my friend to come and sell please please xxx

Anyone have good turnip prices? I'm about to lose like 1 mil worth of turnips. ._.

I bought mine for 107 and my prices are 123. I'll probably have to settle for that price if no one has higher.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need to buy and sell turnips, can anyone private message me the price of buying turnips, I want to get them cheap, and someone else message me if they have a turnip spike? Please and thank you.

Back