• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Anyone have decent turnip prices? Willing to tip btb or igb, if I can come over and sell my turnips. Ty

Hi, anybody have decent turnip prices? If you do and can let me in I'll tip in btb or igb.

Reese is buying turnips for 611 bells, if anyone wants to sell. Just shoot me a PM/VM. TBT tips and Wi-Fi ratings are appreciated, but not necessary.

Edit: I'll keep my town on this date for a couple of days. It's also a cycling town, so you might want to have 10 villagers before visiting.

Last edited:
Mine are 152 bells for the next hour if anyone would like to drop by.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just posted in this thread but for some reason it disappeared... Anyway, my turnip price is 152 for the next 50 minutes if anyone would like to drop by.

So, I just bought 1.6 million bells worth of turnips. It's Thursday in my town and my selling price is a whopping

*DRUM ROLL*

21 BELLS!! WHOOO!!!!...

If anyone has prices over 150, I would really appreciate it if you'd pm me. I'll be more than happy to tip igb, tbt bells, perfect oranges, bamboo, etc etc..

mine is like 573 or 537, can't remember. but i will only take one person at a time!!! I would like some tips to if possible since this is a new town!!!

Hi my characters Danielle from Townsvil, and my friend code is 1306-5780-8263. If you want I can bring you some fruits since you're new :)

Back