• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are 479 in my town.

Re-tail is directly to the right of the Train Station.
Running is allowed, but you will not go anywhere besides Re-tail and the Train Station locker.
Don't talk to villagers or ruin stuff.
Check in with me and let me approve your departure.
Please have your Name, Town and Friend Code in your post.

My FC: 5129 1811 5144
I'll take you in groups of three.
I'll keep it going as long as I can.
Tips are appreciated.

Break the rules, I hit the switch.

My ReTail is buying turnips at 523Bells.
I will be online at around 9pm onwards (GMT+8).

My FC is at the sidebar.

No running and picking up of my flowers and my stuffs (if any).
I am not expecting anything in return, just be polite.
Cheers :)

My ReTail is buying turnips at 523Bells.
I will be online at around 9pm onwards (GMT+8).

My FC is at the sidebar.

No running and picking up of my flowers and my stuffs (if any).
I am not expecting anything in return, just be polite.
Cheers :)

sent you a private message! :O
Are you open? I added your FC! :D

My Re-tail is currently buying turnips for 437 bells. :) I'll be available in half an hour or so. Nothing necessary in return, just please don't run or pick flowers! My town is a mess because I'm working on some hybrid beds.

Last edited:
My Re-tail is currently buying turnips for 437 bells. :) I'll be available in half an hour or so. Nothing necessary in return, just please don't run or pick flowers! My town is a mess because I'm working on some hybrid beds.

Can I come to your town? I'll go in a while, ok? Thanks in advance! ^^

May I visit your town to sell turnips with both of my characters, please?

Reese is buying each turnip for 510 Bells. I think it's pretty good..? PM/VM if you want to come!

//Edit
My prices have changed, sorry!

Last edited:
Back