• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

if anyone else wants to sell turnips in my cycling town, this is your last chance! I'm about to start cycling soon if no one else wants to sell.

Can we get an update on prices for the day? Anybody have a whopper? :D

Best I can do at the moment :(

mzokJ3f.jpg

111 anyone is desperate, just leave me a message

My, i'm very interested, can I go now? However, I would have to go several times, since I think I have more than 100 turnips hahaha!

Haha so my close personal friend found out his town was buying for 600 bells. Let's just say I'm set for life.. I made almost 11m from turnips.

I need to sell if you are still open. I will be using an alt character (Moonbeam) from my town, she has more locker space available.

Back