• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are selling for 560 in my town! Re-Tail is directly left of my station so it'll make for easy trips. PM me if interested!

Turnips selling for 571 bells in my town,ill only accept 1 person at a time and ask that i get 10% commission of what you make, but that can be negotiated, FC is 2165-6609-2962 PM me if you want to come over

Last edited:
Price is 168 or 169, not to high but higher then normal, 18 minutes till that shop closes!

Mine is at 177 today. May go up again tomorrow, but I will let people come sell. Would love to find someone willing to TT to Sunday after selling so we can make a few trips back and forth.

Looking for a price above 122! Please VM me if you do! Or you can come to my town, it's 122 :3

Anyone have a town where I can sell for a profit? My town is selling for 49 and has been in decline... Anything over 91 is acceptable for me

Hey! Because of weird time zones, today is a SUNDAY for me. So if anyone has a good price and wants to buy turnips! Noon is in 3 and a half hours, and the price is 103! Please vm me if you want to buy!

Back