• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm still looking to sell mine! Anyone have good prices?

Bought my turnips for 95 bells and i need good prices please :)
Please PM me :) thanks

Turnips in my town sell for 533 bells today. I do ask for a fee of 10% if that is okay.

Last edited:
Okay! Added you and will now open my gates! (By the way, please don't talk to any villagers, run or buy anything at retail. Thanks!)

Turnips in my town sell for 533 bells today. I do ask for a fee of 10% if that is okay.

Sorry guys. For some reason the turnip price is now 193 bells. I don't know how this happened, since I am sure I didn't time travel or anything :S I you still want to come over (to sell turnips at 193 bells), it won't require any fee. Please PM me if you want to come.

my turnip prices are 176, and my brothers are 206. would anyone like to sell?

edit: I tt'd so now its only my bro

Last edited:
In my town, the selling price for turnips this afternoon are 224 bells as of 12:45PM EST today. Anyone who's interested in selling turnips in my town can either post in this thread, send me a comment on my profile or send me a PM if you want to sell your turnips in my town.
Player info:
Name of town: Ylisstol
Name of Mayor (sole player-controlled villager): Andrew
3DS FC: 3695-0539-5266

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Turnip prices at 350 bells.
I'll probably be available for a couple hours, so PM me if you'd like to drop by.
My ReTail's located at the very bottom, so be careful when you're running on paths (recently had a couple villagers move in difficult places so it's a little disorganized @@)

**my price is going to be changing soon, so I'm done after this run. Good luck to anyone who still needs to unload turnips. :)

Last edited:
Turnip prices at 350 bells.
I'll probably be available for a couple hours, so PM me if you'd like to drop by.
My ReTail's located at the very bottom, so be careful when you're running on paths (recently had a couple villagers move in difficult places so it's a little disorganized @@)
Can I come?

Back