• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we possibly make a rule where you can't comment that you're looking to sell your turnips? Obviously you want to sell them, that's why we're all here. It clutters the thread..

I agree, hopefully we can have only posts by people who have buying prices! If you are looking to sell just keep an eye on this thread and DM people who post. I don't think people with high prices will go through this thread and DM others!

The way LF posts are worded reminds me of the acturnips reddit

Also guys it's monday and everyone here is looking for a good price. Kinda unnecessary to post for that.

Last edited:
Could we possibly make a rule where you can't comment that you're looking to sell your turnips? Obviously you want to sell them, that's why we're all here. It clutters the thread..

Totally agreed. Selling/trading should be done at other forums. It's a simple open/close gate.
And for visitors, it is also restricted not to pickup anything, run over flowers, or anything on the host island.
Of course, tips are ok but never mandatory.

Can we do something like this?

I'm still accepting people just please be very patient!

I have received about 30+ inbox messages :'D

Just FYI

I currently have a queue of 49 people ;u; I plan to be open for a while though. Thank you for your patience!

Just FYI

I currently have a queue of 49 people ;u; I plan to be open for a while though. Thank you for your patience!

Would like to go to your island in case is possible, have only half an inventory.

Will wait and hope for a turn, thank you.

How does anyone host this -.- This is exhausting. Been at my computer for 3h and a half.

How does anyone host this -.- This is exhausting. Been at my computer for 3h and a half.

Haha, it is insane! Usually people let groups of 4 in and then end session all at once. It helps a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back