• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to know how experimental it would be those are fun
It would be like cell mafia, except with a few slight changes. A cell would not be put up for lynch. Anyone from any cell can be lynched. However, certain blue roles would only be able to do things to people in their cell. Like a detective may be able to only inspect people in their house, etc.

Username: Superpenguin
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 11
Game Type: Mini Mafia
Game Theme: This one's for the birds
Game Setup Notes: Basic Town v. Mafia game with a single Third Party role. Exact roles will not be revealed upon death, only alignment.

Last edited:
Username: Jeremy
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 5
Game Type: Mini Mafia
Game Theme: And Then There Were None
Game Setup Notes: Nothing special, unless I decide to make it very small (10 players, with 1 mafia). Still not sure about that, but it would work well with the theme.

10-player Mafia sounds like fun though it could possibly end very quickly. I would like to see a massive 50-player Mafia. Which is the largest that has been done so far, if I may ask? Does anyone know? I am guessing I could find the answer in the archives but I feel like it's a bit too much work involved to dig through it all.

Also, I was wondering, has anyone ever done the Amnesiac role here on TBT? It used to be my favorite. It starts with no alignment, but as other players in the game die, it will then be allowed to "remember" that it used to be just like that dead guy, and essentially become that same role. Meaning that you can sort of pick which team to join, if you can survive long enough to do it.

10-player Mafia sounds like fun though it could possibly end very quickly. I would like to see a massive 50-player Mafia. Which is the largest that has been done so far, if I may ask? Does anyone know? I am guessing I could find the answer in the archives but I feel like it's a bit too much work involved to dig through it all.

Also, I was wondering, has anyone ever done the Amnesiac role here on TBT? It used to be my favorite. It starts with no alignment, but as other players in the game die, it will then be allowed to "remember" that it used to be just like that dead guy, and essentially become that same role. Meaning that you can sort of pick which team to join, if you can survive long enough to do it.

Read the first post ;)

I've heard of amnesiacs that learn their role depending on how long they survive. But not like that.

Largest games were with 35.

To be honest, I don't mind if it ends quickly because I'm doing it more as a practice run for me, as I want to host a main mafia game some time down the road.

Code:
Username: MissNoodle
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 4
Game Type: Mini-Mafia
Game Theme: Frozen
Game Setup Notes: I guess it's like a normal mafia, but with open roles, and you can see how many of each colour are still alive. No third-party, but mafia and blues are here.

Edit: I would really like to prove myself as a good game-maker, and I have been planning this game for a while.

Last edited:
Code:
Username: MissNoodle
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 4
Game Type: Mini-Mafia
Game Theme: Frozen
Game Setup Notes: I guess it's like a normal mafia, but with open roles, and you can see how many of each colour are still alive. No third-party, but mafia and blues are here.

Edit: I would really like to prove myself as a good game-maker, and I have been planning this game for a while.

I'd play this! It sounds like fun, and also I like the idea of a Frozen themed game.

I'll host a game when I join the Mafia team for once. But I do like the idea of a Frozen themed Mafia. Hans is the perfect role for the Godfather, since he technically was hiding his real intentions in the movie.

Well Tina's next in line for a main mafia. :) Could always try another "I'm a cop you idiot" mafia but so far those haven't actually successfully run their course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back