• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Cereal Thread

My mom always buys the loser cereal in which one has to add their own sugar...I'm a busy person and I don't got time for that.

I'm surprised this needed bumping. Cereal is love. Cereal is life.

I typically eat healthy cereals, but I really love the sugary stuff like Captain Crunch, Reese's Puffs, and Golden Grahams.

i like rice chex cereal but they changed it to gluten free or smth now and this is the reason why im sad

I love Fruit Loops xD But the ones they sell in the UK aren't as sugary as those sold in the States ; nn ; I really like sugary cereal
> o <

Oh, I was in Ireland over the summer and idk if I already posted here but

Yes, Weetos are as good as I remember

Rice doesn't have gluten in it

what the hell do you call THIS then
Generic_Chex_Rice_474.ashx

Back