• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Official - ACAC Starts Anew

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
"There will be an Animal Crossing: Wild World board for AC:WW discussion. This board is not being renamed, since there will be a dedicated board solely for people to discuss and help each other out with Animal Crossing: Wild World. It would be too confusing for new and old users to try and figure out which game was being discussed, so we're starting fresh .

Also, threads here will not be moved to the new board. It would not be fair to move one user's thread, but not another. There is also the issue of any new rules to think about, so many threads here probably would not be allowed on the AC:WW board. And finally, moving threads can cause server slow down, so moving is usually only done if we see a new thread that has been made in the wrong board ."

-Quote from Mod Mario

Yup, that's it.


:(
 
To Bad. Guess It'll have to start new
 
wait... if we put it in the ACWW board then we will only be able to answer ACWW questions... unless noobs post in the wrong board


:p
 
This isn't over. I plan to fight this untill the end. And if that doesn't work... BOYCOTT!
 
I'd like to also point out that when the Fire Emblem Board was made, FE threads were moved... this is unfair.
 
ok... i PMed mario, rufus, andy, and thats it... *goes to PM more*
edit: oh yeah! you have to say that everyone!
 
I don't care if I'm banned (which I wont be). PMing is obviosly not against the rules. And I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I don't care if I'm banned (which I wont be). PMing is obviosly not against the rules. And I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
Storm, you know that I believe in the ACAC, too. I just don't want to get into trouble. You KNOW that boycotting NEVER EVER EVER works.
 
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I don't care if I'm banned (which I wont be). PMing is obviosly not against the rules. And I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
Storm, you know that I believe in the ACAC, too. I just don't want to get into trouble. You KNOW that boycotting NEVER EVER EVER works.
I know... boycotting wouldntt work because noobs wont have any idea whats going on and not enough people would do it.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I don't care if I'm banned (which I wont be). PMing is obviosly not against the rules. And I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
Storm, you know that I believe in the ACAC, too. I just don't want to get into trouble. You KNOW that boycotting NEVER EVER EVER works.
I know... boycotting wouldntt work because noobs wont have any idea whats going on and not enough people would do it.
Woah, Storm... You usually never use the word n00b... You're prolly angry.


:unsure:

But what CAN we do?
 
I have a question: are they deleating the board, or are they just making it read only, and hiding it? if they are doing the later, I believe that we could have a linke to the old one, in the new one. and mabey they could make it so that that is the only thread that can be posted in...
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
I have a question: are they deleating the board, or are they just making it read only, and hiding it? if they are doing the later, I believe that we could have a ]
Read Only, and hiding it.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I don't care if I'm banned (which I wont be). PMing is obviosly not against the rules. And I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
i agree with you storm...i already pmed andy, and i'm gonna pm him again...this is just stupid what they're doing.
 
I agree with you darth and Storm. I'm gonna PM rufus.
 
This is stupid.

It's against the rules, and you can't change that just for one thread.

And for the FE example, I doubt that's true.
 
Back
Top